Right at Home Southeastern Michigan

Overview of Ratings

4.8

September 26, 2017

By Gerald B

I couldn't ask for better help than the care I get from Right at Home. The services from Right at Home keep me going day to day.

September 13, 2017

By Carol W_4

I would tell others that the caregiver is excellent. Her personality is great, and she has been able to connect with my mother. The billing department had a couple of hiccups. The caregiver takes care of the bathing, washing of clothes, and sometimes food making. She also talks to my mother.

August 21, 2017

By Debbi

Our caregiver, Marci, is wonderful. Kim (representative) is exceptional and extremely knowledgeable.

August 09, 2017

By Anonymous_459

Right at Home is typically very reliable. The services from Right at Home would be more helpful if we could have more hours and more flexible hours.

July 13, 2017

By Arnold R

Right at Home has provided us with very good service. They send good caregivers to our home to care for the client. Right at Home makes my life easier by caring for the client so I don't have to do that on my own.

July 13, 2017

By Daniel D_1

Right at Home is a very good company, and I had never heard of them before. The services have helped me to have a break from the work of caregiving. Every two or three hours that someone is looking out for the client gives me a chance to do something else. Also, we can't drive, so the caregiver can take us to the doctor.

June 26, 2017

By Dona K

Right at Home is excellent and they pick the right people to come to my home. I wouldn't trade my caregiver for any amount of money. I am getting old and I am not able to do the things that Right at Home does for me.

June 13, 2017

By Ronald W

I am very happy with Right at Home because they treat me well, and I have been with them for quite some time. I am happy with the company and I will be staying with them.

May 19, 2017

By Frederick H_1

I have already recommended Right at Home to others. I would tell them about what they did for my dad. Right at Home helped out tremendously because I'm not able to do everything myself.

March 08, 2017

By Kalvin H_1

Right at Home has integrity and consistency, and they do a good job. Right at Home has helped me get better mobility.

March 08, 2017

By Ernest W_2

The caregivers from Right at Home are very caring. They do what they need to do. They do light housework, and they help my husband make sure that he has his lunch. I am satisfied. I am very happy with the caregiver that comes. When I come home, she has done what she has needed to do. She takes care of my husband and they are good company for each other.

February 23, 2017

By Anonymous_660

I would recommend Right at Home because I just like my caregiver, they're wonderful. The services from Right at Home have been great because of my caregiver.

December 30, 2015

By Reviewer121501350

We like Delly. She has a pleasant personality and helps when she can. A pleasant person. Good care given.

December 16, 2015

By Carol120878150

Thank you for providing me and my mom with excellent home care services as we transition to an assisted living facility. Your health aides were always timely and attentive to my mom's special needs. I especially want to acknowledge Charlotte and Heidi for their understanding and professionalism.

October 31, 2015

By Eileen Soeder

Right at Home provided excellent care for my uncle prior to his death. They are also caring for my mother and are doing a superb job with that. They are reliable, professional, and very caring. I would highly recommend Right At Home to anyone needing home-care services.

October 31, 2015

By Sheryl Pask

Right At Home is great. They provide Home Care and companionship for my 88-year-old mom and took great care of my uncle before he passed away. The staff and caretakers are caring and competent. Exemplary job!

July 30, 2012

By Relieved1

Right At Home has been the answer to my prayers. I had come to the end of my limits and needed a source of relief. My Loved One has a difficult need to meet with his mental illness creating all sorts of stresses and the unexpected. Right At Home had an angel on there roll and sent her to us. :) I am getting a much needed relief and my Loved One is getting excellent care and companionship. It is a Win-Win situation!

From Right at Home Southeastern Michigan