Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Overview of Ratings

November 06, 2013

By Christine23

Home Instead (HI) staff is courteous, easy to work with, helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding. You can always reach someone by telephone. HI was very helpful in assessing patient and medical equipment needs. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us when hospice told us dad would no longer receive hospice services in 2 weeks. As I scrambled to make arrangements, HI staff helped by making phone calls and getting names and telephone numbers for me to arrange a new Dr. and medical equipment. They are great listeners and problem solvers. I can't thank them enough for being there for us.

October 18, 2013

By Lori15

This is my third time using Home Instead Milwaukee. Since this is my third time, I have picked out my special caregivers. There are 3-4 ladies that I feel have excellent caregiving qualities. They stand out in my opinion so I make sure to call ahead of time to book them when the time comes. Jennifer, Valerie, Melanie, and Katheryn - Thank you.

October 07, 2013

By RCF

I have had very good experience with those who have been taking care of me.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details