Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Caring114531550 September 30, 2015

I explored different senior care agencies online. Brett from Home Instead in Wauwatosa, WI called me and gave me information about your agency and also a referral to someone who helped me find long-term care for my mother. The caregivers from Home Instead were dependable, knowledgeable and kind to my mom. I was so grateful for their support.

Faith Laning February 21, 2015

Home Instead Transport and Senior Care played a very important role in helping my mother receive timely intervention 9/30/2014 for a broken arm. While mom wa at the Froedtert Cancer Center for routine appointments the Oncology RN recognized the reason mom could not move her arm was because her cancer had dissolved away the bone until it was now broken. Home Instead stayed with mother until x-ray could comfirm and caregiver Janelle wrote me a detailed report! She stayed through dinner with mom as needed.

Christine23 November 06, 2013

Home Instead (HI) staff is courteous, easy to work with, helpful, knowledgeable, and understanding. You can always reach someone by telephone. HI was very helpful in assessing patient and medical equipment needs. Staff went above and beyond the call of duty to help us when hospice told us dad would no longer receive hospice services in 2 weeks. As I scrambled to make arrangements, HI staff helped by making phone calls and getting names and telephone numbers for me to arrange a new Dr. and medical equipment. They are great listeners and problem solvers. I can't thank them enough for being there for us.

Lori15 October 18, 2013

This is my third time using Home Instead Milwaukee. Since this is my third time, I have picked out my special caregivers. There are 3-4 ladies that I feel have excellent caregiving qualities. They stand out in my opinion so I make sure to call ahead of time to book them when the time comes. Jennifer, Valerie, Melanie, and Katheryn - Thank you.

RCF October 07, 2013

I have had very good experience with those who have been taking care of me.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Milwaukee, WI

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details