Right at Home Northwest Indiana

Overview of Ratings

4.7

August 25, 2017

By Marianne H_516498

I'd tell people that Right at Home was able to staff quickly for us. The service had helped the most by just looking after Marianne so I could go to work.

August 22, 2017

By Patrecia "Pat" S_514735

I would tell a friend that the caregivers from Right at Home are reliable, come on time, and leave when I ask. I am 85 years old and am on oxygen 24/7. I have to do a lot of exercises because I hurt. I am pleased with the way that Right at Home performs their services.

August 18, 2017

By kjmski

They provided my mom with the best caregiver possible, she calls Nia her best friend she's ever had. Great company!

May 20, 2017

By anna556208

I have a qualified caregiver who comes on Mondays from Right at Home to do home care, cleaning, run errands, and do whatever I need her to do. They are very cooperative. The scheduling, billing, and overall service are fine. I do not have any complaints.

February 21, 2017

By Wolds

Great group of people to work with. Always willing to make adjustments at a moments notice to accomodate our ever changing situation. Caregivers truly do care and provided loving care for our loved one.

December 31, 2016

By Kim Fox

Right at Home staff have been providing companion care to our mom for the last 15 months. We have been extremely happy with the care and compassion that has been shown by the Right at Home staff. I would highly recommend this company if you have a family member that needs assistance with daily activities.

November 30, 2016

By Jangyus

We have had our caregiver for 16 months and we are extremely happy with the service she provides my wife and I . She communicates well and fits in with our family and is always willing to be there for us even when she is not working! We highly recommended Right at Home for giving us such a great helper who always does everything with a smile!

November 30, 2016

By John McAleer

Right at Home has been a very reliable agency for our caregiver needs. The management has periodically contacted us to make sure that we are happy with their services and if we have any suggestions that would make their company better. We feel that we can trust Right at Home to provide excellent and reliable care for our loved one.

June 17, 2016

By Claudia P123553

Right at Home is great. They truly gave my husband back to us. He couldn't walk and was in a good deal of pain. Today, he is back to his old self. We go out to dinner, church, and shop. It amazes us because the future looks very bright.

May 11, 2016

By RayN

My siblings and I help to provide in home care for my mom. We take turns staying overnight at her home, but as we all still work we can't cover her care needs during most day time work hours. We have been using Right at Home for the last 6 months or so to fill the daytime in home care needs for mom, and I would highly commend this company for in home care needs. Their staff is very competent, professional and caring For example they maintain a daily care log that describes how the day has gone for mom - this is very helpful considering the many different family members who are there most evenings. The office staff is very organized and has been able to provide aides quickly when we have had unplanned or last minute needs. Overall we have found our experience so far using Right at Home's service superior to other providers!

April 19, 2016

By GMM

They were very kind and caing. Willing to work with what we needed for Mom. Caregiver was kind and caring as well. Happy to have stumbled across this agency - even though I had never heard of it before Google lead me to it. I prefer them to some of the other agencies we have used.

January 13, 2016

By Nancy G

During my recovery from foot surgery, I had the BEST care takers who took care of both my Mom and I. Each person has their special talent and way of making us feel comfortable. If the need should ever arise, I will feel comfortable knowing Mom will get the wonderful care this company provides.

December 07, 2015

By HazeBa

We have used the services for our mom. We interviewed more than one agency and this one stood out as most professional, accommodating, and affordable. The communication is beyond expectations with regards to keeping us informed. I would recommend Right at Home if you are looking for in home assistance.

September 28, 2015

By huss

Dad needed help with home care for a few weeks. Mark was awesome helping us with the scheduling, and the two care givers were great with my mom and dad. If my parents ever need help again, Mark, from right at home, will be the first person we call.

September 20, 2015

By Lisa Lisa 1

Right at home was there for my mother when I needed them most. Fast reliable service!

August 31, 2015

By Lee Ader1

I have nothing but good things to say about the services we received from Right at Home. The caregivers were just wonderful. Each of them was caring and kind. They went out of their way to make us feel safe and cared for the entire time. I've been telling everyone how grateful I was by their services and how highly I recommend them.

From Right at Home Northwest Indiana