Right at Home Northwest Indiana

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Indiana

Claudia P123553 June 17, 2016

Right at Home is great. They truly gave my husband back to us. He couldn't walk and was in a good deal of pain. Today, he is back to his old self. We go out to dinner, church, and shop. It amazes us because the future looks very bright.

RayN May 11, 2016

My siblings and I help to provide in home care for my mom. We take turns staying overnight at her home, but as we all still work we can't cover her care needs during most day time work hours. We have been using Right at Home for the last 6 months or so to fill the daytime in home care needs for mom, and I would highly commend this company for in home care needs. Their staff is very competent, professional and caring For example they maintain a daily care log that describes how the day has gone for mom - this is very helpful considering the many different family members who are there most evenings. The office staff is very organized and has been able to provide aides quickly when we have had unplanned or last minute needs. Overall we have found our experience so far using Right at Home's service superior to other providers!

GMM April 19, 2016

They were very kind and caing. Willing to work with what we needed for Mom. Caregiver was kind and caring as well. Happy to have stumbled across this agency - even though I had never heard of it before Google lead me to it. I prefer them to some of the other agencies we have used.

Nancy G January 13, 2016

During my recovery from foot surgery, I had the BEST care takers who took care of both my Mom and I. Each person has their special talent and way of making us feel comfortable. If the need should ever arise, I will feel comfortable knowing Mom will get the wonderful care this company provides.

HazeBa December 07, 2015

We have used the services for our mom. We interviewed more than one agency and this one stood out as most professional, accommodating, and affordable. The communication is beyond expectations with regards to keeping us informed. I would recommend Right at Home if you are looking for in home assistance.

huss September 28, 2015

Dad needed help with home care for a few weeks. Mark was awesome helping us with the scheduling, and the two care givers were great with my mom and dad. If my parents ever need help again, Mark, from right at home, will be the first person we call.

Lisa Lisa 1 September 20, 2015

Right at home was there for my mother when I needed them most. Fast reliable service!

Lee Ader1 August 31, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about the services we received from Right at Home. The caregivers were just wonderful. Each of them was caring and kind. They went out of their way to make us feel safe and cared for the entire time. I've been telling everyone how grateful I was by their services and how highly I recommend them.

From Right at Home Northwest Indiana