Right at Home West Orange County

Reviews of Right at Home West Orange County

4.8

March 17, 2017

By Robert and Barbara G_2

I would recommend Right at Home because they are very, very professional and their caregivers are wonderful, understanding, and helpful! I have had a fall and can't do what I used to do. Right at Home has provided us with someone who is there when we need them, and this has been the biggest help.

February 18, 2017

By Susan773361

Truly blessed to have found Right at Home of West Orange County! Kevin, Kim, Elizabeth, and Gail are God's angels in human form. The love, caring, and support that they gave to my dying husband, Larry, and to me and my family made this sad and difficult time so much easier to bear! God's presence and guidance is found in everything they do for you!

February 02, 2017

By Diane S_7

Right at Home has done their best to match us up to caregivers that are willing to help my wife with her activities. Right at Home makes my life easier because they do the same things for my wife that I would do for her. They keep me from burning out. Right at Home has improved her life by constantly having people who have their energy up to take care of her.

February 02, 2017

By Christine H_4

The client is happy with the caregivers. That's from what I see. The caregiver takes care of the client's needs. For her family and friends helping, it doesn't require us to be there as much.

June 17, 2016

By Steve771005

The service provided by Right At Home was excellent. They made themselves available immediately when my parents had a sudden need for home care. They were kind, patient and very professional helping my parents with cooking, cleaning and driving them to do errands. It was a great comfort to them and to me. I highly recommend Right At Home and would hire them again in an instant!

December 30, 2015

By Adrienne Anderson

I have been very pleased with the service we have received. The caregivers are very knowledgeable and reasonable. My mother is very comfortable with them. The staff works very hard to make sure the scheduling goes smoothly.

April 30, 2015

By Philip10

Their services couldn't be better!

April 23, 2015

By Erik2

My mother loves her day care person, Deborah. She is very responsive to my mother's needs. The office staff is friendly and quick to help with any issues. My only criticism is that there is no monthly billing which is quite inconvenient.

August 29, 2014

By Lynn33

Right At Home is a great agency with outstanding leadership.

April 11, 2013

By Samuel2

I am completely satisfied with the excellent caregiving service provided to my late wife during the last seven months of her life. The only way to describe the service was very loving, very thorough, and very empathetic

June 08, 2012

By PhilipB

We've been using their services for a couple of weeks now, and everything seems to be going the way we expected it. So far so good. My mom can interact with the caregiver very well. It's not about the time spent looking for the right agency, but it's the one closest to our home that we needed so that's why we chose Right at Home's services. I could say that they are very helpful and attentive with her, but as I said it's just been 2 weeks so i can't really say anything more but it has been going well for us.

From Right at Home West Orange County