Kindred at Home - Livermore

Contact Now

Reviews of Kindred at Home - Livermore

Richard511843 October 27, 2016

Kindred at Home is just plain AMAZING! Kristen, the Director of Kindred at Home, received my emergency call at 2 PM on a Friday afternoon. She met me at the assisted living center at 3 PM. By 4 PM she had arranged 24-hour personal care for my mother and by 5 PM, the first caregiver had arrived at the assisted living center to be with my mother.

Without Kristen and Kindred at Home, my mother faced removal from the facility. The caregivers showed real concern and care for my mother. Kristen arranged for the service to follow my mother from the assisted living facility to the memory care facility, seamlessly. My deep appreciation and thanks to Kristen and Kindred at Home I recommend them highly.

Stephanie733146 August 30, 2016

Caregiver is wondeful working with my mom. My mom recently lost her sister and her dog. Caregiver felt compassion and support for my mom. Caregiver shows initiative to provide help where needed.

Pam367433 August 25, 2016

Very happy with service; quick response above and beyond what was expected, handled very quickly and professionally by entire team. Caring caregivers for my mom.

Anonymous137374 July 29, 2016

She always is there for her and she looks out for me. She’s terrific! Couldn’t ask for anything more from my caregiver.

Anonymous005461 July 29, 2016

The office staff is responsive, professional, and ask questions to understand needs caregivers qualified caring and trustworthy.

ReannaGRWFW May 11, 2016

Generally great. Attentive to mom. Mom is happy with care. Occasionally shift was not available, though Kindred staff worked hard to get filled.

James BranumIPEUX May 11, 2016

There is a spark between Debbie and my aunt. Excellent service rating. Comprehensive and close relationship between caregiver and client. Caregiver watches my aunt closely and anticipates needs. Caregiver detects issues with aunt's medical needs before they get bad. Doctor even noted that Debbie is an excellent caregiver. Sherry is also really excellent with my aunt. They are committed to my aunt and communication is great.

ReviewerSRFUF May 11, 2016

Very good. Enjoy, caregiver comes on time, quick and confident in her work. No recommendations to better our services.

From Kindred at Home - Livermore

Kindred at Home (formerly Professional Healthcare at Home) provides personal home care assistance and home health services to families throughout Livermore and surrounding cities. We assist people who struggle with prolonged illness, recovery from surgery, physical or developmental disabilities or simply the challenges of aging. We also coordinate medical, personal, and social service resources, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Our services include assistance with activities of daily living such as personal care, transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping, and medication reminders. Extra measures are taken to match the most appropriate caregiver to the client, based not only on skill level but personality, as well. All of our caregivers are employees and are bonded and insured. We thoroughly review everyone's background, conduct ongoing training, and do supervisory visits to maintain the highest quality, professional home care.

Our home health division provides care to patients in their residences to fully support their recovery from illness, injury or surgery. Our nurses, aides and therapists coordinate care to meet the medical and emotional needs of patients and treat individuals with acute, long-term and terminal conditions. Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of individualized care. Case managers design each individual's care plan to meet the patient's specific needs. From post-surgical care to chronic condition management, Kindred at Home's team is qualified to tend to a wide variety of home health needs. Services Include skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social work, home health aide assistance, wound, diabetes and respiratory care, and pain management. We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified agency licensed by the State of California, and have built a strong reputation for dedication to the highest standards of compassionate, attentive in-home care.

Features of Kindred at Home - Livermore