Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

June 18, 2015

By Mary Jo Rudolph

Caregivers are so helpful don't know how I could stay home if I didn't have Home Instead.

June 15, 2015

By Dick Mallow

Pleased and happy with caregiver; couldn't get along without her.

March 20, 2015

By Vince Landis

Billing is accurate and understandable. Any dissatisfaction with a caregiver she is replaced (rare but much appreciated). Qualified, prompt, and caring.

September 29, 2014

By Phyllis34

I wouldn’t trade my girl.

September 29, 2014

By Carol99539950

Yolanda and Kriste are so awesome and helpful in every way. God bless you all at Home Instead.

September 23, 2014

By Paula32

We are very happy with out caregiver and your company's services.

September 21, 2014

By Madge2

Have been so happy with the services that I receive from Home Instead for 9 yrs. now.

September 13, 2014

By Ms Buggs

Home Instead is really great! Telephone greetings are always a joy. Caregivers are good.

September 12, 2014

By Odessah

Very happy to have the help from Home Instead. They have a group of wonderful people.

September 12, 2014

By Dorothea1

I am extremely happy and satisfied with the services I have received.

August 18, 2014

By Jacqueline11

Caregivers from Home Instead have very comfortable attitudes. They are always pleasant to have aroiund.

From Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Caring for seniors while helping them maintain a home-based lifestyle has been Home Instead Seniors Cares mission from the very begining.

Whether you are looking for someone to help an aging parent a few hours a week, or need more comprehensive 24-hour assistance, our staff of trained and thoroughly screened CAREGivers can help.

Our flexible companionship and non-medical home care services can be arranged to suit each clients needs. Our services can include meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, personal care, bathing assistance and escort to appointments.

The training for our CAREGivers is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, including Alzheimer's and Dementia Care.

Our services can be arranged for as little as three hours per visit with a minimum of one visit per week, up to 24/hr a day for care. Our care is available seven days a week, including holidays. We pay very special attention to matching our CAREGivers with our clients to achieve the utmost compatibility.

Let us help you today. Because to us, it's personal.

Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details