Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

James113088950 June 29, 2015

Home Instead helps my wife Betty with her daily routine. The service this agency provides has been reliable. The caregiver has a helpful attitude too. We are happy with the service.

Norma20 June 29, 2015

I am currently using Home Instead. So far, the caregivers have been very interested and concerned. They are also very polite and friendly. Excellent job Home Instead!

Mary Jo Rudolph June 18, 2015

Caregivers are so helpful don't know how I could stay home if I didn't have Home Instead.

Dick Mallow June 15, 2015

Pleased and happy with caregiver; couldn't get along without her.

Vince Landis March 20, 2015

Billing is accurate and understandable. Any dissatisfaction with a caregiver she is replaced (rare but much appreciated). Qualified, prompt, and caring.

Phyllis34 September 29, 2014

I wouldn’t trade my girl.

Carol99539950 September 29, 2014

Yolanda and Kriste are so awesome and helpful in every way. God bless you all at Home Instead.

Paula32 September 23, 2014

We are very happy with out caregiver and your company's services.

Madge2 September 21, 2014

Have been so happy with the services that I receive from Home Instead for 9 yrs. now.

Ms Buggs September 13, 2014

Home Instead is really great! Telephone greetings are always a joy. Caregivers are good.

Odessah September 12, 2014

Very happy to have the help from Home Instead. They have a group of wonderful people.

Dorothea1 September 12, 2014

I am extremely happy and satisfied with the services I have received.

Jacqueline11 August 18, 2014

Caregivers from Home Instead have very comfortable attitudes. They are always pleasant to have aroiund.

From Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Caring for seniors while helping them maintain a home-based lifestyle has been Home Instead Seniors Cares mission from the very begining.

Whether you are looking for someone to help an aging parent a few hours a week, or need more comprehensive 24-hour assistance, our staff of trained and thoroughly screened CAREGivers can help.

Our flexible companionship and non-medical home care services can be arranged to suit each clients needs. Our services can include meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, personal care, bathing assistance and escort to appointments.

The training for our CAREGivers is one of the most comprehensive in the industry, including Alzheimer's and Dementia Care.

Our services can be arranged for as little as three hours per visit with a minimum of one visit per week, up to 24/hr a day for care. Our care is available seven days a week, including holidays. We pay very special attention to matching our CAREGivers with our clients to achieve the utmost compatibility.

Let us help you today. Because to us, it's personal.

Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is independently owned and operated.

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - La Mesa, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address