Home Care Matters, LLC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

LinePocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Matters, LLC

DavidJYRJK May 11, 2016

I used Home Care Matters for my friend. It was very nice. Everything was super. The lady who sat with my friend was kind and nice and kept me in the loop with everything. I was in a big hurry, so I didn’t have much choice. I had to have somebody the next morning and Home Care Matters were close to where I live, and I know some people who used them. They were ready to come by the next morning and start right away. My friend died January 25, and it was two weeks prior to that that I used them. I had a caretaker come in during the day for him.

Caring12315 February 22, 2016

I hired Home Care Matters for a relative. I had a personal interview with them. The agency is very good and very responsive. We did have several incidences where we had to change the level of care, but they were extremely flexible, reliable, and responsive. They’re excellent in terms of agency’s management. They’re flexible, very accommodating, and satisfactory.

FlorenceMc November 25, 2014

Genuine, caring provider. Our family became part of their family. The treatment and compassion we experienced made a difficult time more bearable. The customer service exceeded all expectations-

Marvin5 November 27, 2013

I hired a local agency for my mom called Home Care Matters. My sister-in-law knows the lady that owns this agency and that's how we come across this one. Caregivers came by and we had several interviews with them and it went on from there. The lady caregiver we have right now is very pleasant and very tactful. She has been in the business for 16 years. As far as my mother is concerned, she has done a very good job. Regarding the agency itself, so far I like them. I've only used them three times on Saturdays when I went to University of Georgia football games and I've been more than well satisfied with the services that they have given us so far.

Mmcgee May 10, 2013

Home Care Matters has been a godsend to our family. We know that our loved one is safe and well fed when our caregiver is there. The care we get comes from the heart, they have been awesome.

sarah628 April 29, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Home Care Matters was brought in when my aunt was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I was impressed with Home Care Matter's quality of staff, punctuality, professionalism, and ability to relate to my aunt. My aunt, who was initially reluctant to bring in home health care, loved Valerie and her staff. The first night after Home Care Matters was taking care of her, she commented that it had been the first night in ages that she'd been able to go to sleep soundly and without fear of being alone in the night and having something bad happen to her. I would recommend Home Care Matters to anyone who wants quality, educated, professional workers to care for their loved one.

David Moorlag April 19, 2013

the quality and effectiveness of caregivers starts with a good measure of excellence in the leadership of the company. We value the hands on caring approach of an owner run enterprise as opposed to some of the mega care companies. It's nice to be able to talk to the boss. They become an extension of my family.

Jeta1364 April 10, 2013

Having used several agencies in the past Home Matters is the most professional company with the best trained and compassionate caregivers

Phylmarie March 15, 2012

Great, caring company! They took care of my Mother-in-law when she was ill. They were so compassionate and patient with her. I highly recommend their services to anyone.

deri March 11, 2012

We were referred to this service by a friend who has used them to help care for her mom and is extremely pleased. Our experience with them is wonderful. Everyone is competent and genuinely caring.

hildee March 03, 2012

Other

A friend used this group after trying others, and she could not say enough good things about the staff. I would highly recommend to any one.

goags322 February 14, 2012

I have been using this group for the past two weeks to care for my wife who is suffering from Alzheimers and is home bound, The care and professionalism of the caregivers has been more than I expected. I would recommmend Home Care Matters without hesitation,

About Home Care Matters, LLC

Home Care Matters, LLC is an in-home care provider serving Flowery Branch, GA and the surrounding area. Home Care Matters, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Matters, LLC