Home Care Matters, LLC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Care Matters, LLC

sarah628 April 29, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Home Care Matters was brought in when my aunt was diagnosed with terminal cancer. I was impressed with Home Care Matter's quality of staff, punctuality, professionalism, and ability to relate to my aunt.

My aunt, who was initially reluctant to bring in home health care, loved Valerie and her staff. The first night after Home Care Matters was taking care of her, she commented that it had been the first night in ages that she'd been able to go to sleep soundly and without fear of being alone in the night and having something bad happen to her.

I would recommend Home Care Matters to anyone who wants quality, educated, professional workers to care for their loved one.

David Moorlag April 19, 2013

the quality and effectiveness of caregivers starts with a good measure of excellence in the leadership of the company. We value the hands on caring approach of an owner run enterprise as opposed to some of the mega care companies. It's nice to be able to talk to the boss. They become an extension of my family.

Jeta1364 April 10, 2013

Having used several agencies in the past Home Matters is the most professional company with the best trained and compassionate caregivers

Phylmarie March 15, 2012

Great, caring company! They took care of my Mother-in-law when she was ill. They were so compassionate and patient with her. I highly recommend their services to anyone.

deri March 11, 2012

We were referred to this service by a friend who has used them to help care for her mom and is extremely pleased. Our experience with them is wonderful. Everyone is competent and genuinely caring.

hildee March 03, 2012

A friend used this group after trying others, and she could not say enough good things about the staff. I would highly recommend to any one.

goags322 February 14, 2012

I have been using this group for the past two weeks to care for my wife who is suffering from Alzheimers and is home bound, The care and professionalism of the caregivers has been more than I expected. I would recommmend Home Care Matters without hesitation,

About Home Care Matters, LLC

Home Care Matters, LLC is an in-home care provider serving Flowery Branch, GA and the surrounding area. Home Care Matters, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Care Matters, LLC