Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood

Overview of Ratings

September 26, 2013

By mary Schwarz

My husband has been cared for by caregivers from this agency for the past six months and have found everyone extremely well trained, friendly, outgoing and reliable. Their office is very easy to work with and offers very professional services to meet the needs of both the patient and their family.

June 26, 2013

By CellaBella

I hired a caregiver from Homewatch CareGivers to help me out temporarily while I was recovering from hip surgery. They are excellent, superior even. The caregiver they gave to me was a good match because I'm younger and I needed stuff very specific for me like picking me up at the hospital and bringing me home, bringing me to some appointments and helping me out at home for the first few days. And these were during Thanksgiving holiday, so it was even that much harder for them to find people who will go for work, but they showed up exactly when they were supposed to, earlier actually. One caregiver, named Roger, he would come to the house in advance. He is very personable, very detailed-oriented and very professional. I would consider hiring them again if the need comes.

January 29, 2013

By John Kenna

Homewatch is very understanding and does a great job with activities all the way from hygiene to making sure exercises are being done for my wife both physically and mentally. They have delivered everything they promised and are always inquiring to see if there's anything else they can do. The caregiver is very professional and prompt and that means a lot. It is obvious she has been doing this a long time so she knows how to address every issue.

May 16, 2012

By Susie LaBonde

We are so thankful from the bottom of our hearts for all that Homewatch CareGivers did for our Mom and Dad over the last year. We knew we had to get Dad out of the nursing home after his surgery because he was going downhill mentally being in such a depressing place. As we started our search for an alternative situation, we thankfully found Homewatch CareGivers. They put our minds at ease with their compassionate employees, flexibility, and their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty on more than one occasion. Homewatch also helped guide our family in dealing with a parent that has Alzheimer's. Our parents felt they could do it all and didn't need any help. You masterfully juggled Harry & Susie's changing moods. They comforted and counseled 3 Daughters who were concerned for their Parents' safety. There is a fine line between taking care of them and taking away their dignity. We are so thankful for all of their support and the professional way they run their caregiving company and supervise Dad's care with their phenomenal Caregivers. We have highly recommended Homewatch CareGivers to our friends in similar situations."

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Photos of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood