Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood

Pat in Denver March 16, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Although it took a year to convince my mother to have a "stranger" visit her at home, she quickly became a real fan of the service when she developed a strong friendship with her caregiver. That was five years ago, and we've continued to have Homewatch Caregivers visit Mom even after she entered an assisted living facility a year ago, so positive has been the relationships she has had with the two women who have served as her caregiver and friend over the years. My sister and I decided on Homewatch Caregivers because they offered a program that included exercises to improve memory, and we were pleased when Mindy and Joyce extended those courses to involve Mom in activities that challenged her mind and memory while she had fun. Caregiver Mindy used music to engage with Mom, having her play and sing songs from her past. Caregiver Joyce regularly plays games with Mom that require her to think and remember. While Mom was still in her home, both Mindy and Joyce took an active part in helping Mom manage her household, keeping tabs on Mom's cleanliness, food preparation, and household needs. With my mother unable to drive safely, both women on occasion drove Mom to the library or store. Both ladies routinely have kept me and my sister informed about their concerns regarding Mom, and their suggestions have often proved helpful as we continue to support our mother in her latter years. We are especially indebted to Caregiver Joyce for quickly notifying me that Mom was quite ill when Joyce arrived to spend a hour with her. It turned out that Mom required emergency surgery to save her life, and had not Joyce visited that day it's likely Mom would not have had the strength to call me or my sister, so Joyce's emergency call to me pretty much saved the day. Although Mindy no longer is the Caregiver assigned to my mother, she still visits Mom at the ALC, where Mindy performs regularly, singing and playing the piano. My mother loves that Mindy comes to retrieve her to join the audience before each performance, making Mom feel very special. Just the other day Mom commented on how fortunate she feels to have two wonderful friends visit her so often. I am pleased to recommend Homewatch Caregivers of Southwest Denver to anyone considering at home services for their elderly relative.

Pennylynn January 15, 2014

We have been using Homewatch CareGivers for one year to care for my mother-in-law who is 84! We are beyond delighted with the quality of Care Givers they send. It has made all of our lives so much easier knowing that she is being well cared for by such a responsible, quality, caring person. While I'm taking care of our children, running a house and running a business, this was the perfect solution. They call us the sandwich generation, taking care of our parents while we are tending to our own family. It was quite stressful in the beginning until we hired Homewatch CareGivers. My mother-in-law doesn't want to be a burden to us, so this is the perfect answer. She enjoys the interaction with the ladies that come into her home and has always been treated with respect and dignity. I actually hired Homewatch Caregivers back in 2005 to care for my Father who was terminally ill. My only regret is that I didn't hire them sooner to help me care for him.

mary Schwarz September 26, 2013

My husband has been cared for by caregivers from this agency for the past six months and have found everyone extremely well trained, friendly, outgoing and reliable. Their office is very easy to work with and offers very professional services to meet the needs of both the patient and their family.

CellaBella June 26, 2013

I hired a caregiver from Homewatch CareGivers to help me out temporarily while I was recovering from hip surgery. They are excellent, superior even. The caregiver they gave to me was a good match because I'm younger and I needed stuff very specific for me like picking me up at the hospital and bringing me home, bringing me to some appointments and helping me out at home for the first few days. And these were during Thanksgiving holiday, so it was even that much harder for them to find people who will go for work, but they showed up exactly when they were supposed to, earlier actually. One caregiver, named Roger, he would come to the house in advance. He is very personable, very detailed-oriented and very professional. I would consider hiring them again if the need comes.

John Kenna January 29, 2013

Homewatch is very understanding and does a great job with activities all the way from hygiene to making sure exercises are being done for my wife both physically and mentally. They have delivered everything they promised and are always inquiring to see if there's anything else they can do. The caregiver is very professional and prompt and that means a lot. It is obvious she has been doing this a long time so she knows how to address every issue.

Susie LaBonde May 16, 2012

We are so thankful from the bottom of our hearts for all that Homewatch CareGivers did for our Mom and Dad over the last year.

We knew we had to get Dad out of the nursing home after his surgery because he was going downhill mentally being in such a depressing place. As we started our search for an alternative situation, we thankfully found Homewatch CareGivers. They put our minds at ease with their compassionate employees, flexibility, and their ability to go above and beyond the call of duty on more than one occasion.

Homewatch also helped guide our family in dealing with a parent that has Alzheimer's. Our parents felt they could do it all and didn't need any help. You masterfully juggled Harry & Susie's changing moods. They comforted and counseled 3 Daughters who were concerned for their Parents' safety. There is a fine line between taking care of them and taking away their dignity. We are so thankful for all of their support and the professional way they run their caregiving company and supervise Dad's care with their phenomenal Caregivers.

We have highly recommended Homewatch CareGivers to our friends in similar situations."

From Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services in Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers Serving Southwest Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, and Englewood

Business Address