BrightStar Care Chesapeake

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 16, 2017

By Doug M_1

I have recommended BrightStar Care before because they have great people working there. BrightStar Care makes my life easier, and it makes my loved one's life better.

November 14, 2017

By Mrs. S_1

I don't have a whole lot to say one way or the other with BrightStar Care. They only come a few times a week, and sometimes they are unreliable. The service is fulfilling. BrightStar Care is doing their job, but sometimes they don't show up, which is really frustrating. I need to always have someone to help my husband who is in a wheelchair.

November 10, 2017

By Sandra W_1

BrightStar Care provides a caregiver for my mom, and they notify if they are having difficulties. Their communication is good. BrightStar Care allows me to continue to work and take a break.

November 08, 2017

By Kenneth D

I would tell a friend about BrightStar Care because it's convenient to have the help. My life is easier because I have someone to help with the clothing and bathing of my loved one. It's not as stressful as it could be.

November 08, 2017

By Josie B

I would tell someone that I have been very satisfied with BrightStar Care and they are reliable. The caregivers are here to make sure that my loved one is up, dressed, fed, and takes her medications each day. They get her bathed and clean for her.

October 25, 2017

By Detrae W

BrightStar Care is very professional and it was easy to make appointments for care. The payment system with BrightStar Care was easy and everything was a very easy process. My dad felt like he was being babysat and he had to entertain the caregivers and he couldn't nap like he wanted to.

October 24, 2017

By Dearthur D

BrightStar Care is a professional agency. The services from BrightStar Care have made life easier for me by doing what they are supposed to do.

October 20, 2017

By Edward H

I would tell a friend that they can trust BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because they are reliable.

October 13, 2017

By Edith L

BrightStar Care provides care for us periodically. I can't leave my mother home alone, so it is nice to have someone with her.

September 27, 2017

By Aaron M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is a good company because they provide dependable caregivers. BrightStar Care is very helpful because they allow me to keep working by caring for my wife.

September 22, 2017

By Karen J

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very professional and they have high standards. The ladies are nice as well. BrightStar Care is very good. They do a lot of basic things like helping Clarice keep things clean and take a bath. They also talk to her and stimulate her to be more active.

September 19, 2017

By Dwight R

All of my caregivers were punctual, nice, and kind. They did what they were supposed to do. BrightStar Care cooked, cleaned, and took care of me as far as getting me cleaned up and things like that.

September 18, 2017

By Robert H_4

BrightStar Care takes care of me and does a good job. BrightStar Care has helped me everything since I got out of the hospital.

March 31, 2012

By mighty

They offer wonderful services and accomadate all the needs of my Mom which can vary week to week- we are very comfortable with their staff and are pleased with the reliabilty

From BrightStar Care Chesapeake

BrightStar Care Chesapeake is an in-home care provider serving Chesapeake, VA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Chesapeake offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of BrightStar Care Chesapeake