BrightStar Care Chattanooga

Overview of Ratings

4.2

November 02, 2017

By Peggy B_1

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the caregivers do whatever I want them to do. Life is easier because the caregivers help bathe me, and clean the house for me. I can't do anything by myself.

October 30, 2017

By Bonnie G

BrightStar Care provided good services. The services from BrightStar Care made me feel good.

October 25, 2017

By Anne L

BrightStar Care does have good caregivers who are knowledgeable and very nice. The caregivers made life easier on us because I could walk out the door without worrying about my loved one being left alone. I felt secure because the caregivers had done it before, and it eased my anxiety.

October 24, 2017

By Herman N

BrightStar Care's services were fantastic. The services made life easier because they allowed my loved one to be at home.

October 13, 2017

By Leroy H

BrightStar Care's caregivers are punctual. The domestic duties that the caregivers take care of have a great impact in my life.

October 13, 2017

By Shirley P_1

BrightStar Care is proactive and does their work. BrightStar Care helps me get showered and dressed. They put me to rest while they do the rest.

September 26, 2017

By Carl W_2

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they have been consistent with the caregivers they send. BrightStar Care makes life easier by helping with the care of my husband which allows me time out of the home.

September 22, 2017

By Alfred 'Buddy' M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care needs to improve their office staff, and I've had some scheduling issues. BrightStar Care has helped my loved one with bathing and light housekeeping.

September 18, 2017

By Anonymous_361

Once the client and the caregiver get to know each other, it's a very good bond. I had three very good caregivers. It was relieving to me to have someone there to fill in the gaps.

From BrightStar Care Chattanooga

BrightStar Care Chattanooga is an in-home care provider serving Chattanooga, TN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Chattanooga offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Chattanooga