Home Care Assistance of Centennial

Overview of Ratings

4.7

July 14, 2017

By Jack E_495786

I would tell my friends that Home Care Assistance is very accurate and on time. The caregivers do exactly what I ask them to do for me. The caregivers also make my bed for me.

June 19, 2017

By Fred P_485137

Home Care Assistance is very flexible and very attentive. One of the ladies went to visit my mother in the hospital. When we get a new caregiver, the agency will personally introduce the caregiver to us.

May 18, 2017

By Gen (Genevieve) L_472352

Home Care Assistance is always prompt, and they call if they going to be late or have any changes.

May 05, 2017

By Annie H_466132

Home Care Assistance is right there, gives me whatever I need, and if something happens, I can call them.

April 13, 2017

By Stephanie P

My mother does not need a ton of care at the moment, but I know I can count on the caregiver to watch my mother, which allows me to run errands and work.

April 05, 2017

By Hilde H

The caregiver helps me bathe, and she makes me breakfast in the morning when she comes.

March 08, 2017

By Sara (Baltazara) C

Home Care Assistance does well. There is no doubt about it.

March 06, 2017

By Theresa R

My mom became aggravated with the physical therapist, they showed up and checked up on my mom. The nurse was a joke, the therapy was too soon for mom. It wasn't what I expected, I thought they would take care of mom and help with her medication.

February 08, 2017

By Stephanie G

My mother-in-law was not afraid of the caregivers or anything.

February 08, 2017

By Sally (Sarah) K

The most helpful thing was decorating my tree where I could not.

February 06, 2017

By Maria A

The service made my life easier because the caregivers prepared meals for me.

February 01, 2017

By Annie (

Home Care Assistance takes care of my husband. I have them from nine to two in the afternoon. I have them seven days a week in the morning. When they are here I can go out and go grocery shopping. I can do everything I have to do because I know he's well taken care of when I leave.

January 27, 2017

By Jack E

My son-in-law has moved in with me, so I only need help when he is out of town.

From Home Care Assistance of Centennial

Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to Change the Way the World Ages! We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of our older adults.

Home Care Assistance of Centennial serves seniors throughout the Southeast Suburban Metro Denver area. Our caregivers are trained in the proprietary Balanced Care Method that supports healthy longevity through five major tenets: healthy nutrition, physical exercise, mental stimulation, socialization and sense of purpose.

Caregivers are also trained in the Cognitive Therapeutics Method that is an activities program designed to support brain health by slowing the progression of cognitive aging. Activities in the Cognitive Therapeutics Method are based on scientific evidence indicating how cognitive training forms new connections in the brain to maintain functioning. It exercises not only memory, but all five domains of the brain. The program was developed exclusively for Home Care Assistance by a neuropsychologist.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Centennial

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 1 To 15 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening