In Home Care Services near Cathedral City, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 30 reviews for Cathedral City In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
How Do We Convice My Fiercely Independent Parents That They Need Help?
Question: It's hard to breech the subject of outside help for a loved one & there are many different types of care and assisted living options. See here how to talk to a loved one about assisted living, in-home care, home health agences, and continuing care communities. And when it is time to seek advice from geriatric care managers.
Are There Any Tips to Help Ease the Hospital to Home Transition?
Question: Preparing for a transition from hospital to in-home care, whether provided by family or home health agencies, is a smart way to plan for your loved one's recovery. [Consider these expert tips].
5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
Article: The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, due to slips, falls, and scaldings. Five tips for making your bathroom safer.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own