Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Leroy Daviston141357 June 17, 2016

Home Instead is very good.

Karen575850 June 17, 2016

We're very pleased with Donna. She always takes care of the things she is asked to do.

Pam KunkleJYPRL May 11, 2016

Services have been above satisfactory to date.

Nancy TorranceQIOHK May 11, 2016

Super caregivers. Laughs and jokes with me. Great help.

Theresa & Edward UnterseherZXMTA May 11, 2016

The person that I have now, Dee, does what needs to be done. She's very helpful!

ReviewerTZYUS May 11, 2016

Kim is an excellent worker. She makes the house sparkle. She is very pleasant. I donÕt know which star is the best but she gets that star.

William BrandZTGHN May 11, 2016

Joanne B. is the best. She is wonderful and I am glad she is with me. I know it's not possible but I want her with me all day. She is a wonderful caretaker.

Mary Ellen Phares May 11, 2016

Happy with caregiver Nicki. Needs improvement sometimes with different aides on transferring, otherwise no problem.

David BrewerTOKQE May 11, 2016

He is being well taken care of.

Colletta NesmithURUHV May 11, 2016

Rose is a wonderful caregiver and such a caring spirit! I have had such a great experience with HISC. They are outgoing, experienced and they have exceeded my expectations. I thank them for their help!

Elizabeth SweeneyAVEXG May 11, 2016

More than pleased with our caregiver Brittany. She does a great job.

Rita KleinmanZNVKT May 11, 2016

You have an excellent staff of aides. We have only had to ever replace one, only because I feel my husband might not be safe enough with her.

DS4 March 31, 2016

All is well with Home Instead.

Karin A. December 31, 2015

From administration, sales, nursing staff and caregivers. Home Instead does a great job! They provide care for residents at LHP.

simply upset September 10, 2015

Difficult to contact if there is a problem. Don't call you back or they are in a "Meeting". Taking days and many phone calls without any help. Quite disappointing, have used them in the past. Watch you bill, make sure it is the service you need and asked for.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Home Instead Senior Care in Bethel Park. I am disappointed to hear you were not happy, but we are committed to making this better for you. Please contact me at the office at your earliest convenience so we can review your bill and put a communication plan in place. – Kim Witt, General Manager, Home Instead Senior Care, Bethel Park, (412) 595-7554.

Kathleen22 March 29, 2014

Home Instead has been a great help. My caregiver was a take charge person and went above and beyond.

James88406250 March 24, 2014

Wonderful. Sharon is a great girl. I couldn't stay here if I didn't have her. Home instead ought to be very happy to have a girl like Sharon. I always recommend Home Instead. I tell people you're safe with [them].

Marie33 March 20, 2014

Very good experiences. If the girls do something I don't like, I would correct them. They are very cooperative.

Caring87739350 March 15, 2014

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended to Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I did not expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly.

Caring76302050 September 27, 2013

I have been extremely satisfied by all the Home Instead personnel. When my father died in 2010 I was left with numerous choices, both financial and immediate obligations to care for my mother in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. I interviewed 3 care giver companies in that area and settled on Home Instead. I have not been displeased with the personnel they have sent me. Several individuals in particular have stood out. Carol R RN, Leah, Laura A, Patricia M, Alicia F, and Elaine W have made the experience worthwhile. The best person of all the caregivers has been and will always be Ms. Wharton........the most unselfish and caring person. Her professionalism is unbelievable and goes beyond the call of duty. Her work ethic smacks of the old school methods. There is always one person that doesnt t qualify but I cannot recall any such individual. I hope Ms Wharton continues to remain with this organization.

Caring76301950 September 27, 2013

Home Instead goes far beyond any service expectations. It is nice to have a peace of mind with a staff that care for the people you love. They are only a phone call away. I give them a 5-star rating!! Sam B.

Caring76301550 September 27, 2013

I like that it is a professional organization with an excellent word of mouth reputation. I like that they do a thorough interview and don't rush through the process. I like that the price is reasonable for the kind of care delivered. I like that the caregivers seem competent and caring, and don't seem to need constant direction and supervision, especially the older ones

Caring76301450 September 27, 2013

Community Service Representatives are very easy to work with and accommodating to address special needs/requests. Staff in the homes have been eager to work with us at Hospice to provide the best care possible!!!

Caring76301150 September 27, 2013

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I didn't expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly.

Caring76301050 September 27, 2013

You are awesome

JDesiderato April 11, 2013

My experience with Home Instead has been FANTASTIC. As the manager of a retirement community in Bethel Park, Pa. I have used them exclusively for our residents that need private care. With their assistance, we have been able to extend our residents independence here in their homes. They have literally saved many of my residents from needing assisted living facilities. Owner, L. Novelly, CSA, and M. Cichon, Community Service Rep, come to our community on a regular basis to make certain our needs, and the needs of my residents are met.. There are a lot of companies that provide private duty, but not many with such integrity, honesty and compassion.

Jean Brock March 28, 2013

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I did not expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly. I live a thousand miles from my mom and they have given me peace of mind.

dear one of Mort March 30, 2012

Their caregivers are well trained and the staff has become responsive when problems arise. They also have become more accepting of friendships between caregiver and client and seem somewhat less restrictive than they had been. My family has been using Home Instead for nearly 4 years. I recommend them without reservation.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address