Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

June 30, 2016

By George Paliscak188677

Everything is fine with Home Instead.

June 30, 2016

By Victoria Garth566154

My caregivers are great great great. Cynthia and Debra office is great too. Always willing to accommodate my needs.

By Iris020014

Staff is very helpful and very nice to my husband. No complaints so far. Grateful to have your services.

By Leroy Daviston141357

Home Instead is very good.

By Karen575850

We're very pleased with Donna. She always takes care of the things she is asked to do.

By Pam KunkleJYPRL

Services have been above satisfactory to date.

By Nancy TorranceQIOHK

Super caregivers. Laughs and jokes with me. Great help.

By Theresa & Edward UnterseherZXMTA

The person that I have now, Dee, does what needs to be done. She's very helpful!

By ReviewerTZYUS

Kim is an excellent worker. She makes the house sparkle. She is very pleasant. I donÕt know which star is the best but she gets that star.

By William BrandZTGHN

Joanne B. is the best. She is wonderful and I am glad she is with me. I know it's not possible but I want her with me all day. She is a wonderful caretaker.

By Mary Ellen Phares

Happy with caregiver Nicki. Needs improvement sometimes with different aides on transferring, otherwise no problem.

By David BrewerTOKQE

He is being well taken care of.

By Colletta NesmithURUHV

Rose is a wonderful caregiver and such a caring spirit! I have had such a great experience with HISC. They are outgoing, experienced and they have exceeded my expectations. I thank them for their help!

By Elizabeth SweeneyAVEXG

More than pleased with our caregiver Brittany. She does a great job.

By Rita KleinmanZNVKT

You have an excellent staff of aides. We have only had to ever replace one, only because I feel my husband might not be safe enough with her.

March 31, 2016

By DS4

All is well with Home Instead.

December 31, 2015

By Karin A.

From administration, sales, nursing staff and caregivers. Home Instead does a great job! They provide care for residents at LHP.

September 10, 2015

By simply upset

Difficult to contact if there is a problem. Don't call you back or they are in a "Meeting". Taking days and many phone calls without any help. Quite disappointing, have used them in the past. Watch you bill, make sure it is the service you need and asked for.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Home Instead Senior Care in Bethel Park. I am disappointed to hear you were not happy, but we are committed to making this better for you. Please contact me at the office at your earliest convenience so we can review your bill and put a communication plan in place. – Kim Witt, General Manager, Home Instead Senior Care, Bethel Park, (412) 595-7554.

March 29, 2014

By Kathleen22

Home Instead has been a great help. My caregiver was a take charge person and went above and beyond.

March 24, 2014

By James88406250

Wonderful. Sharon is a great girl. I couldn't stay here if I didn't have her. Home instead ought to be very happy to have a girl like Sharon. I always recommend Home Instead. I tell people you're safe with [them].

March 20, 2014

By Marie33

Very good experiences. If the girls do something I don't like, I would correct them. They are very cooperative.

March 15, 2014

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended to Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I did not expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly.

By Caring76302050

I have been extremely satisfied by all the Home Instead personnel. When my father died in 2010 I was left with numerous choices, both financial and immediate obligations to care for my mother in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. I interviewed 3 care giver companies in that area and settled on Home Instead. I have not been displeased with the personnel they have sent me. Several individuals in particular have stood out. Carol R RN, Leah, Laura A, Patricia M, Alicia F, and Elaine W have made the experience worthwhile. The best person of all the caregivers has been and will always be Ms. Wharton........the most unselfish and caring person. Her professionalism is unbelievable and goes beyond the call of duty. Her work ethic smacks of the old school methods. There is always one person that doesnt t qualify but I cannot recall any such individual. I hope Ms Wharton continues to remain with this organization.

By Caring76301950

Home Instead goes far beyond any service expectations. It is nice to have a peace of mind with a staff that care for the people you love. They are only a phone call away. I give them a 5-star rating!! Sam B.

September 27, 2013

I like that it is a professional organization with an excellent word of mouth reputation. I like that they do a thorough interview and don't rush through the process. I like that the price is reasonable for the kind of care delivered. I like that the caregivers seem competent and caring, and don't seem to need constant direction and supervision, especially the older ones

September 27, 2013

Community Service Representatives are very easy to work with and accommodating to address special needs/requests. Staff in the homes have been eager to work with us at Hospice to provide the best care possible!!!

September 27, 2013

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I didn't expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly.

You are awesome

April 11, 2013

By JDesiderato

Other

My experience with Home Instead has been FANTASTIC. As the manager of a retirement community in Bethel Park, Pa. I have used them exclusively for our residents that need private care. With their assistance, we have been able to extend our residents independence here in their homes. They have literally saved many of my residents from needing assisted living facilities. Owner, L. Novelly, CSA, and M. Cichon, Community Service Rep, come to our community on a regular basis to make certain our needs, and the needs of my residents are met.. There are a lot of companies that provide private duty, but not many with such integrity, honesty and compassion.

March 28, 2013

By Jean Brock

We engaged Home Instead in July 2011 to help keep Mom at home. The services provided, the support from the office and the quality of the caregivers is outstanding. Home Instead has programs that support the families as well. Every caregiver that has attended Mom has shown a depth of compassion and ability that I did not expect. I can't recommend Home Instead more highly. I live a thousand miles from my mom and they have given me peace of mind.

March 30, 2012

By dear one of Mort

Their caregivers are well trained and the staff has become responsive when problems arise. They also have become more accepting of friendships between caregiver and client and seem somewhat less restrictive than they had been. My family has been using Home Instead for nearly 4 years. I recommend them without reservation.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Bethel Park, PA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details