Rose Petal Falls Private Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Rose Petal Falls Private Home Care

Brenda121814250 January 05, 2016

The aides from Rose Petal Falls are pretty good workers. The aide that I have now is really good. She's always on time and I'm really pleased with her. They're very responsive to any requests. I have been using them for 2 months now and I'm happy with their care.

Forrest2 December 30, 2015

Rose Petal Falls is just the best! I have no complaints about them. My caregiver is wonderful. She helps get out of bed, get dressed, bathe and cook food for me. She basically helps me function everyday. The office people are responsive and attends to my concerns.

Gratetfull Family April 02, 2015

Rose Petal Falls has been a God Send for my family and I. We were really worried about how we would handle her day to day care. We were sent an angel to look after Mom. Ms. Evelyn is so attentive, patient and professional. My Mother is comfortable with her I we feel confident that she is in good hands while I'm at work. My Mothers condition makes her very moody at times but Ms Evelyn is always smiling and patient. So glad we found this service and yes I would recommend them to anyone in need of professional healthcare services. Great Job!!! The Baskin and Downs family.

From Rose Petal Falls Private Home Care

The time may come when our loved ones will require the help of others to assist with activities of daily living. During this transitional period, it is imperative to have a caregiver who is patient, sincere, and professionally trained. These are standards brought to reality by the professional staff of Rose Petal Falls. As a state-licensed home care provider we are passionate about serving clients throughout Metro Atlanta.

Rose Petal Falls believes the purpose of a home health care professionals is to provide care and support to the elder members of the community and those physically disabled. We believe in equal care filled with kindness, hospitality, and dignity. One of our key principles is to show the utmost respect to our clients simply because they deserve the very best.

Features of Rose Petal Falls Private Home Care

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: $19/hour

• Licenses: DCH License, CCSP, Source

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training Areas

• Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Medicaid

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address