20 Home Health Agencies Serving Winston-Salem, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Home Health Agencies including 4 reviews for Winston-Salem Home Health Agencies providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
Home Health Agencies near Winston-Salem, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Thomasville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lexington, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in High Point, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Salisbury, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Asheboro, North Carolina
Other Senior Care in Winston-Salem, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in Winston-Salem
Review of Touched by Angels Home Healthcare, Inc.
We hire Touched by Angels for my mom, and I am very happy with them. The billing and management are wonderful. Medicaid/Medicare pays for it. I love the caregivers. They do everything that she can'... Read more
Review of Advanced Home Care
We've been pleased with Advanced Home Care. The caregiver was nice and attentive. She was helping my mom with everyday activities, therapy, and wound care. Read more
Review of Total Care of Winston Salem
While searching for a home care agency for my ailing father I came across Total Care . My father didnt need any drastic care only help with routine day to day care. Total Care initially said that t... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Q&A: Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
How do I get my parent's doctor to give us complete and honest information?
Home Health Agencies near Forsyth County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Stokes County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Davidson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Guilford County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Surry County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Randolph County, North Carolina