Harmony Home Health Largo, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.7

August 14, 2017

By Lydia S

Harmony Home Health helps my dad, and they are a caring company. They try hard to accommodate everything. Harmony Home Health provides the angels in my life. If I'm not feeling well, Harmony Home Health comes in and is my team to help with my dad.

July 27, 2017

By Cindy L

The caregiver comes on schedule and works out well for the client. The caregiver helps with the shower and does light housekeeping and visits with the client.

July 26, 2017

By Willie M_2

Harmony Home Health seems to be a nice agency, I would recommend them. They are friendly and they send out agents to meet their clients' needs. Harmony Home Health makes it easier by taking care of my husband since he can't walk and I'm an older woman. They make the bed and help me do things that I should be doing.

July 19, 2017

By Walter M_3

Harmony Home Health has been helpful because I cannot do my housework and cannot shower and so they were helpful for that. The caregivers would do my wash because I have been doing it myself and it is hard for me to do that.

June 28, 2017

By Pam B_2

I would tell a friend that Harmony Home Health is reliable. They have wonderful caregivers working for them. When I had the services, they made my life a lot easier.

June 23, 2017

By Terry D_3

I like the way that Harmony Home Health works with my schedule and that the people they send are well trained. My husband has to have care and cannot be left alone. I have to continue to work and the services allow me to do that and not worry.

May 31, 2017

By Loraine C_1

Harmony Home Health doesn't come in grumpy. The caregivers are friendly, cheerful, and have a smile on their faces. They make me feel better by just having them in my house. The caregiver does light housekeeping, will feed my cat, and empty the litter box. She will take me to the store or the bank if needed, too.

May 25, 2017

By Denise F_1

I would never recommend Harmony Home Health nor would I use them again. They would send a new caregiver every shift to my father-in-law. Harmony Home Health made me decide to skip home care unless someone was there to oversee the caregivers. They weren't good enough or dependable. Half the time, the caregivers would show up late and there was already an excuse.

May 16, 2017

By Pauline C_2

I think Harmony Home Health is very efficient. They are on-time, and very nice. I was a little better off each time Harmony Home Health visited.

April 13, 2017

By Patricia C_3

I would tell someone that Harmony Home Health is excellent. They are absolutely the best. Harmony Home Health made my life easier by getting me back to walking and being able to drive my car. They helped me get back to being self-sufficient in my home.

April 12, 2017

By Gloria D

Harmony Home Health is very confident, honest, and willing to help. They have great companions. Harmony Home Health recently has had made my life easier because I have a daughter that died two months ago. Having someone who is cheerful is a great comfort.

March 17, 2017

By June W_2

I would recommend Harmony Home Health for home care because the services have been good, and they come when they say they are going to be here. I like that Harmony Home Health is able to send out the girls to clean my apartment, go shopping, and go out to eat. The caregiver helps me read my mail that I can no longer read.

March 13, 2017

By Jackie C_1

Harmony Home Health was very good because the caregivers came on time and took good care of the client. Harmony Home Health made the client comfortable.

About Harmony Home Health

Harmony Home Health is a home health agency serving Largo, FL and the surrounding area. Harmony Home Health offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home. Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.

Harmony Home Health