Harmony Home Health Largo, FL

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of Harmony Home Health | Largo, FL

July 27, 2017

By Cindy L_502956

The caregiver comes on schedule and works out well for the client. The caregiver helps with the shower and does light housekeeping and visits with the client.

July 26, 2017

By Willie M_501735

Harmony Home Health seems to be a nice agency, I would recommend them. They are friendly and they send out agents to meet their clients' needs. Harmony Home Health makes it easier by taking care of my husband since he can't walk and I'm an older woman. They make the bed and help me do things that I should be doing.

July 19, 2017

By Walter M_498267

Harmony Home Health has been helpful because I cannot do my housework and cannot shower and so they were helpful for that. The caregivers would do my wash because I have been doing it myself and it is hard for me to do that.

June 28, 2017

By Pam B_490039

I would tell a friend that Harmony Home Health is reliable. They have wonderful caregivers working for them.

June 23, 2017

By Terry D_487780

I like the way that Harmony Home Health works with my schedule and that the people they send are well trained.

May 31, 2017

By Loraine C_476976

Harmony Home Health doesn't come in grumpy. The caregivers are friendly, cheerful, and have a smile on their faces. They make me feel better by just having them in my house.

May 25, 2017

By Denise F_475580

I would never recommend Harmony Home Health nor would I use them again. They would send a new caregiver every shift to my father-in-law.

May 16, 2017

By Pauline C_470965

I think Harmony Home Health is very efficient. They are on-time, and very nice.

April 13, 2017

By Patricia C

Harmony Home Health made my life easier by getting me back to walking and being able to drive my car. They helped me get back to being self-sufficient in my home.

April 12, 2017

By Gloria D

Harmony Home Health recently has had made my life easier because I have a daughter that died two months ago. Having someone who is cheerful is a great comfort.

March 17, 2017

By June W

I like that Harmony Home Health is able to send out the girls to clean my apartment, go shopping, and go out to eat. The caregiver helps me read my mail that I can no longer read.

March 13, 2017

By Jackie C

Harmony Home Health made the client comfortable.

About Harmony Home Health

Harmony Home Health is a home health agency serving Largo, FL and the surrounding area. Harmony Home Health offers around-the-clock medical and non-medical care in the home. Contact the agency for more details on services and rates.

Harmony Home Health