12 Home Health Agencies Serving High Point, NC
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. To help you with your search, browse the 4 reviews below for home healthcare agencies in High Point. On average, consumers rate home health agencies in High Point 3.3 out of 5 stars.
To speak with one of our Family Advisors about in-home care options and costs in High Point, call (855) 863-8283.
Home Health Agencies near High Point, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Thomasville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Kernersville, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Lexington, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Asheboro, North Carolina
Other Senior Care in High Point, NC
Recent Reviews of Home Health Agencies in High Point
Review of Advanced Home Care
The service that I got from Advanced Home Care for my husband is excellent. We have occupational and physical therapists who comes twice a week, and a registered nurse who comes once a week. Everyt... Read more
Review of Advanced Home Care
I have been using Advanced Home Care. They had the occupational therapist come and help me with the shower, and she's been here twice. Last time, she showed my wife how to help me. I especially lik... Read more
Review of Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc.
I really enjoyed working with the company. They were very thorough and very kind. The people that work in the office are very sweet and caring. They also have several pediatric cases, and growing. ... Read more
Home Healthcare Explained
The Difference Between Home Healthcare and In-Home Care
What's the Difference Between a Personal Aide and a Home Health Aide?
A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
**What they do** [Home health agencies](https://www.caring.com/local/home-health-agencies) provide short-term, skilled medical care at home, delivered or supervised by nurses and therapists (phy...
15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Healthcare Agency
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Short-term home healthcare visits by a nurse, therapist, or certified [home health aide](item://faq-whats-the-difference-between-a-personal-aide-and-a-home-health-aide) -- which typically follow a ...
Medicare Coverage of Home Care
Does Medicaid Cover Long-Term In-Home Care?
Public Benefits and Home Healthcare
If your loved one is enrolled in [Medicare](https://www.caring.com/medicare) (including a [Medicare Advantage](https://www.caring.com/articles/medicare-part-c) plan) or [Medicaid](https://www.carin...
Home Health Agencies near Guilford County, NC
- Home Health Agencies in Forsyth County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Davidson County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Randolph County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Rockingham County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Stokes County, North Carolina
- Home Health Agencies in Alamance County, North Carolina