Spanish Cove

11 Palm Ave, Yukon, OK, 73099

Reviews of Spanish Cove

Caring1107 October 04, 2013

For most people Spanish Cove is a wonderful place, since I was not yet ready to live in a facility. I have gone there and to played bridge, and I liked that they called me many times when they need a player. I liked the beautician there as well as the library and a lot of other things. I thought the staff like the nurses were nice. However, the housekeepers do not do a good job at all. They do not clean the carpet and they were in and out in 10-15 minutes. I did not like the dining room and the meals too.

Charlene DeYong June 06, 2011

Resident

We have been independent residents of Spanish Cove, Yukon, OK for almost four years. Yukon is in the Oklahoma City metro area, and is a wonderful community in it's own way, but the closeness to Oklahoma City provides additional opportunities for entertainment, shopping, athletic and medical needs.

The Cove, as it is called, is wonderful. We have met many new friends, there are more opportunities for events here than you would have time to do, wonderful staff that are so ready to help in any way, short and long trips on a first class coach, regular weekly shopping trips in Yukon and I could go on and on.

The assisted living and nursing facility are far above average! I can only urge you to come and check us out before you make a decision for retirement living anywhere else.

About Spanish Cove

Spanish Cove is a continuing care retirement community in Yukon, OK that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Spanish Cove for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Location of Spanish Cove