Park Springs | Continuing Care Retirement Community

500 Springhouse Circle, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087

Reviews of Park Springs | Continuing Care Retirement Community

Caring101371450 January 24, 2015

I visited Park Springs. We like the location. It is fairly new. It seemed like a nice place. The staff was very friendly. They took us around and showed us everything. They have a variety of living options from apartments to single family cottage homes. Park Springs was pretty nice.

Ellen35 October 31, 2014

We thought about Park Springs but they did not maintain their properties well. The staff was very nice and pleasant, but I didn’t like the floor plans. The kitchens were too small for me because I like to cook. They need to work on maintenance, but other than that the rest of the facility was lovely.

Lonnie2 June 26, 2014

They accommodated me very well at Park Springs. I like it a lot. It is on 54 acres, and it has all stages of care, from no assistance, to assistance, to skilled nursing, hospice, and a memory center. The apartments were very clean and very spacious. The handicapped access to the bathroom was very nice. They have three dining areas, and they are very nice. Everything was top-notch and of high quality. This is the only one I visited. I didn't need to see any others to know that this would be the right one for my parent.

Cheri5 June 13, 2013

Park Springs was a very lovely place. The community included a huge library, a clubhouse and a pool. They have activities for residents there and during Christmas, they would have a nice program. Apartments varied depending on the price. The huge ones were gorgeous with updated kitchen.

About Park Springs

Park Springs is a continuing care retirement community in Stone Mountain, GA that offers housing options for currently healthy people who want to secure their healthcare plan throughout the aging process. Contact Park Springs for more details on CCRC housing and rates.

Features of Park Springs

• Diabetic
  • Low fat
  • Low salt
  • Renal
  • Vegetarian

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy