Living Treasures Personal Care

4682 Cedar Drive, Loganville, GA, 30052

Reviews of Living Treasures Personal Care

April 01, 2016

By DeniseB

This was the perfect place for our Mom. So homey! Living Treasures is decorated and cheerful. They have home cooked, delicious hot meals. Daily, they not only do the baths, administer medicine, etc. - they do the ladies' hair, paint their nails, and make them feel pretty and cared for. The care they provide is above and beyond in every way! The women there don't just have a personal care facility - it is like a ministry or a calling. They are so kind and giving, and they cried with us when our Mom passed away. Our mother raved over Living Treasures. I don't know how we were so fortunate to find these incredible caregivers in this amazing place. I love Joyce, Pam, and Charlene. True angels!

April 01, 2016

By Eva's girls

Our family looked for months to find just the right home environment for our Mother, who suffered from Alzheimer's. Several places we visited were just too institutional, loud, and not at all personal. When we stepped into Living Treasures, we knew it was the right place, just like home. A warm, friendly, loving home, staffed by a deeply caring family who cared for our Mother as we would have. We loved that there was no turn over in staff, so important for those with Alzheimer's. Seeing the same friendly faces and hearing the same pleasant voices each day made for a peaceful stay. The love and care of the Mother and Daughters who own and operate Living Treasures is unbeatable, the home is always clean and fresh. Not a day went by that my Mother wasn't perfectly groomed, from head to foot, Time was taken to bath and lotion her entire body, fix her hair, dress her in clean clothes, jewelry was added to make her feel special., everything the staff did was to make her day the best it could be, and it always was! The door was open to visitors and family and we were there often and we felt as comfortable there as my Mother did. The staff was so patient with our family as my Mother slipped away, there was always a staff member with her and they helped gently guide us through the process that they witness on a regular basis. In my opinion, there was not a better place for my Mother to have spent her final months than Living Treasures.Personal Care, in Loganville, GA.

March 31, 2016

By Didi46

My mother was a resident of Living Treasues for about 3 years before she died. She suffered a stroke and could no longer care for herself.. The family at Living Treasures cared for her as though she was a part of their family.. It was so comforting to know that she was safe, loved , clean and groomed daily.. We will forever be grateful that she was able to spend her last years at Living Treasures, and that we found her a "home" and she did not have to be in a nursing home environment..

Photos of Living Treasures Personal Care

Features of Living Treasures Personal Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 147-01-016-1

About Living Treasures Personal Care

Living Treasures is warm and caring senior home. They have home cooked, delicious hot meals. This is a family owned and operated home where they care not only for their general care, but do the small things that mean so much...like doing the ladies' hair, painting their nails, and pampering them in every way. These are extraordinary ladies caring for their residents as family members.

Home cooked meals designed with each resident's requirements and desires. We're close by medical facilities and emergency support.

Map of Living Treasures Personal Care