Reviews of Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Overview of Ratings
September 27, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Photos of Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Features of Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
- Minimum Rate: $3000/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private Rooms
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours; Some Availability Outside Of Business Hours
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 101459
About Denton Golden Meadows Donna Road
Denton Golden Meadows are family-style run homes whose primary purpose is to provide affordable care for guests who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our choice is to avoid an institutional environment and to promote independence, self-worth and dignity. We are fully licensed with the State of Texas as Assisted Living Facilities and have 24/7 experienced staff on duty.
Our Family Focus
- We recognize that placement of your loved one is a major life choice; our focus is to make that choice easier by making it as easy a transition as possible.
Family involvement is encouraged.
- A care program will be developed on check in. Regular feedback and update sessions will be scheduled with the family and care staff.
- Daily involvement in household activities is encouraged as a community activity but is purely voluntary.
- The facilities are designed as a small family environment with comfortable bedrooms and cozy living areas.
- The homes are surrounded by 3 acres of fields for Donna Road and gardens for the other homes.
- Access and use of garden courtyard and all areas of the facility is secure.
What Makes Us Special
Easy accessibility from N. Dallas area. We have 3 locations in Denton. On Donna Road, Foxcroft Circle and Westridge We have been providing care in Denton since 2003