Windemere Park Assisted LLC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Windemere Park Assisted LLC

September 13, 2015

By Lawrence16

We visited only one, and that was Windermere. From what we've seen, it was very nice actually. It was absolutely gorgeous. I think it was a hotel before they turned it into a senior home, so you can imagine how it looks -- the lobby and everything else was gorgeous. It's got a pool; it's got everything you want. It was a gorgeous dining area that had white tablecloths; it was a first-class place.

November 07, 2011

By medicalsocialworkerAC

Windemere Park in Warren, MI is absolutely gorgeous. This facility has independent apartments, assisted living, memory care and respite care. They also have an urgent care facility on the property. The facility used to be a hotel and was converted into senior living. It is beautiful inside and has wonderful amenities. As previously stated, when you walk in to the facility, you are struck by how well it is cared for and the décor. There are always residents around, socializing or relaxing. The staff is always present and it is easy to find someone, should you need assistance. There are signs posted all around the building reminding residents of various social activities. I have also heard from residents that the transportation provided by the facility is top notch. I have yet to hear one of my client's say something negative about the facility. Out of five stars, I would rank the grounds a five, the common areas a five, the residents' rooms a five, the staff a five and the quality of care a five. Overall, I'd give Windemere Park a rating of 5 stars because it really is resort living with the added touches of attentive staff for those who have extra medical or personal needs.

September 30, 2011

By vlouren

My mother stayed at this wonderful facility for about 6 months and I visited there often while she was there. At first, both of us were very hesitant about the whole idea, but after a short time getting to know the staff and other residents we both warmed up to them very quickly. It is a very quiet place that has a fair amount of things to do without seeming too busy or too boring. The ambiance is pleasing, albeit very understated. I would recommend this place to others working within a budget and location constraints as I'm sure there are better, although as I stated earlier - the people that work there were extremely helpful at making my mother and I feel very welcome. More activities would have made her stay a bit more interesting for her ( she was very mobile and active during her time there ) but I understand if many people there are not as up and about as her.

About Windemere Park Assisted LLC

Windemere Park Assisted LLC is an assisted living facility in Warren, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Windemere Park Assisted LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Windemere Park Assisted LLC