Windemere Park Assisted LLC

31800 Van Dyke, Warren, MI, 48093

Reviews of Windemere Park Assisted LLC

vlouren September 30, 2011

My mother stayed at this wonderful facility for about 6 months and I visited there often while she was there. At first, both of us were very hesitant about the whole idea, but after a short time getting to know the staff and other residents we both warmed up to them very quickly. It is a very quiet place that has a fair amount of things to do without seeming too busy or too boring. The ambiance is pleasing, albeit very understated. I would recommend this place to others working within a budget and location constraints as I'm sure there are better, although as I stated earlier - the people that work there were extremely helpful at making my mother and I feel very welcome. More activities would have made her stay a bit more interesting for her ( she was very mobile and active during her time there ) but I understand if many people there are not as up and about as her.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Windemere Park Assisted LLC

Windemere Park Assisted LLC is an assisted living facility in Warren, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Windemere Park Assisted LLC for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Windemere Park Assisted LLC