Antebellum Grove Senior Living

1010 Kathryn Ryals Rd., Warner Robins, GA, 31088

Reviews of Antebellum Grove Senior Living

Brenda98856050 December 18, 2014

I have visited Antebellum Grove for my mother. It was beautiful. It was an absolutely gorgeous and wonderful place to be. It was very nice. It was very beautiful inside. The rooms were nice. The people were very friendly. It was a very nice place. It was very clean and really kind of upscale -- inside and outside. They have a shuttle bus.

Thank you Brenda98856050 for your kind review! We are so happy you had a wonderful experience at Antebellum Grove Senior Living.

Caring77229150 February 01, 2014

Antebellum Grove was one of the two facilities in Warner Robins that actually had high ratings and it was available at the right time. They do bingo, they do church services, they occasionally arrange shopping trips. They have nurses on duty.

Sandra38 November 27, 2013

Antebellum Grove Assisted Living was very good facility. The place was very clean. The dining hall were very nice and the staff were very good.

pak86 August 28, 2012

The facilities were very nice. However, there were a lot of complaints about how the staff treated some of the residents. If you weren't liked, it was well known among the residents and those who visited regularly.

kellyc July 31, 2011

Antebellum Grove is a wonderful assisted living facility. The building is very clean and decorated nicely. It is a beautiful white building with black shutters housed on a large landscaped lot with plenty of trees. It is in a really good location in town, close to everything with low crime. There is a nice porch and balcony with chairs for the residents to sit in and overlook the beautiful grounds. The resident's rooms are clean and updated. The staff I came in contact with were very caring, and the administrators likewise seemed to really love their residents. The activity director had many activities planned out for the residents, including exercise classes, bingo, and community outings. The only complaint I heard from any residents was about the food, which I didn't try so I can't comment on. The facility also has a dementia unit that was likewise well maintained and clean. If one of my loved ones were in need of an assisted care facility I would not hesitate to place him or her here.

From Antebellum Grove Senior Living

Antebellum Grove, located in Warner Robins, Georgia offers all the comforts of home. We will exceed your expectations with a highly trained and experienced staff that provides personal attention to each resident and takes the time to make a difference in their lives.

Antebellum Grove conforms to the needs and preferences of each resident. Our rooms are large and cozy; our personal care services are designed to assist residents and provide them with optimum health and well-being through intellectual and recreational activities that make every day enjoyable and fulfilling. In addition, we offer care for the memory impaired in a secured environment.

Features of Antebellum Grove Senior Living

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Housing extra: Private room with shared bath
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,570/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 160882