Pond Ridge -- Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Pond Ridge -- Masonicare at Ashlar Village

May 09, 2012

By babyblue0924

My experience with this assisted living provider was mostly good. There was usually someone around to help out the residents and make sure that they had everything that they wanted and needed. I do think that the food that was served to the residents could have been not only healthier but easier for persons of that age to be able to consume. There were a lot of great activities for the residents and field trips to keep them active and social. There was always fresh flavored waters in all the hallways, along with fresh tea and coffee. I do think that the Resident's Assistants could treat the residents much better. There were sometimes very rude to the residents, including screaming at them, being very impatient with them and even stealing from their rooms. All and all, aside from some problems with food and employees, Masonicare seems to work towards making their residents happy and content with their living situation.

April 18, 2012

By kkennedy333

There is everything a resident could want here! Activities, a great and social dining hall, an exercise room (with different types of classes), a bank and salon, a consignment closet, healthcare and nursing aides (based on one's needs)- just to name a few! I remember the first time visiting my grandparents. My cousin came along and they took us on a tour of the facility, introducing us to all their friends along the way. I've never seen them happier! I think the most important thing (for them, in particular, but I believe for most residents) is continual mental, physical, and social stimulation.

About Pond Ridge -- Masonicare at Ashlar Village

Welcome to Pond Ridge on the Masonicare at Ashlar Village campus in Wallingford, Connecticut. If you'd like to be near friends and family in central Connecticut and enjoy assisted living at its finest, consider Pond Ridge. We're situated on the Masonicare campus amidst 168 acres of peaceful New England countryside, and offer the perfect blend of quality and comfort. We're part of the not-for-profit, accredited Masonicare system, specializing in senior healthcare and retirement housing. Click the links at left to learn more about our assisted living community and how we excel. Then, click for directions and make a date to visit.

Map of Pond Ridge -- Masonicare at Ashlar Village