Brookdale Evesham

Reviews of Brookdale Evesham

Overview of Ratings

3.5

July 18, 2014

I'm living in Brendenwood Retirement. Overall, it's a pretty good community. The building is about 50 years old, so you have quite a bit of maintenance, which they do take care of. As far as trips are concerned, there's going to the casino once a month. They're planning on going on a boat ride next month. They have daily trips a couple of times a month to different restaurants. They have different exercise activities, some basically on the screen activities, and they'd also have other physical activities given by one of the staff. The physical therapy department is very conscientious. There are several ways they could improve with the physical therapy equipment that they have. As far as security, you just get in and out. I don't like the facility. I would rather be in my own home, but that is a big difference. It's something I have to end up getting accustomed to. The food is fairly good, but as far as breakfast, it looks terrific. The other meals are a matter of taste.

June 19, 2014

I went to look at Brendenwood. The facility was nice. However, I didn't like the thought that you would just sit in an apartment and you were basically alone. If you needed anything, you needed any help or medication, you had to ring the bell, and the price went up $500 or more for every need that you had. My sister could never afford it anyway, though it was not a bad price.

May 20, 2014

By Colleen13

I am in the process of moving my Mom to Brendenwood. She is 89 & is presently independent. The facility is very nice, seems to have a great variety of activities. Everyone there seems very friendly & attentive. There is always someone located at the front desk, which I find comforting. The studio that my Mom will be moving into is very spacious, & the cost is Very reasonable.

November 27, 2013

By Irene11

Brendenwood was mixed assisted and independent. The room sizes were okay. They weren't too little, they weren't too big. All my notations say okay room size but I crossed it off the list because it definitely felt like an institution rather than a pleasant place to live. It didn't feel that way to me at all and my husband didn't like it. I have nothing bad to say about how we were treated. I doubt we would even go back there regardless.

October 16, 2013

By Jackie20

Brendenwood was my second choice. It was newer than some the other facilities that I saw and I liked their activities. They have choices that included some that I would partake. The staff was very good and helpful and their food was excellent. They've got good marks on just about everything to me. The appearance and the way everything was kept was the best feature for me.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Brookdale Evesham

• State Licenses: 15A000

About Brookdale Evesham

Brookdale Evesham provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Evesham