Swan Creek Retirement Village

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Swan Creek Retirement Village

January 07, 2012

By ginabeena02

I spent a day with my grandfather at Swan Creek Retirement Community and I was very impressed. The grounds are private and look like resort style condos and then a central building with apartments for patients that need more care and where the activities, dining, computer lab and salon are. The dining room was set up like a real resturaunt where a host greets you at the door and seats you and waiters and waitress' take your order and deliver your food neatly dressed in button up white shirts with black dress pants and bow tie.There was a nice computer lab with internet access.Lots of activities for my grandpa do do alone or with company.Ii am sure some things are overlooked from time to time but when I was there, I did not see anything that made me uncomfortable.I was happy to see my grandpa so happy!

Features of Swan Creek Retirement Village

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Swan Creek Retirement Village

Swan Creek Retirement Village is an assisted living facility in Toledo, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Swan Creek Retirement Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Swan Creek Retirement Village