Elmcroft of Cottonwood

3002 Jack Rabbit Road, Temple, TX, 76502

Reviews of Elmcroft of Cottonwood

Billy11 June 08, 2015

The people were very nice at Elmcroft of Cottonwood. The place looked very clean, neat, and well taken care of. I met several people there, and all of them were really helpful.

Katy6 May 23, 2015

I really didn’t care about Elmcroft of Cottonwood. It had an aura of a nursing home to it more than independent living. It had a smell, it was gloomy, and I wasn’t impressed with it at all. I didn’t see people being active around there.

Jennifer105793150 April 28, 2015

Elmcroft is geared towards making the best out of each person’s life from what I’ve seen. They have a really good program geared towards keeping the seniors active and doing things, so I really fell in love with the place. This place is not fancy whatsoever. Simple rooms -- nothing but a little fridge, a sink and a bathroom. Very clean as far as the rooms. Highly recommended. They have restaurant-style dining, they do really well on their cooking, and everybody gets to choose what they want. They have lots of activities. Very caring, very friendly. The staff is really amazing. It’s the people there that make it, not the place.

Peggy34 July 19, 2014

The staff at Elmcroft of Cottonwood was wonderful. However, the rooms were not nearly as nice as at the other facility I visited. They had just efficiency kitchens, and that would not have met my brother's requirement at all. Nevertheless, if my brother needed assisted living, I would consider this place more. I like best their staff. They were very personable and helpful in any way that they could be. We were shown the cafeteria. The dining room was very spacious with very nice dining tables, etc. It was very clean. The staff there again was very friendly. They showed us the menu, and it seemed to be very varied.

Susie10 June 27, 2014

I thought Elmcroft was nice, and I liked the management I spoke with. I didn't think that the facility and the size were a good fit for my parents and their personalities. However, from what I saw it was nice, and the rooms that I saw were clean.

Karen91191350 April 30, 2014

My mother and father recently moved into Elmcroft. I had been continually impressed. The staff is always kind, loving and knowledgable. They are ready to help or talk to you whenever you need. my parents are happy and so am I.

Beverly32 March 26, 2014

Elmcroft was good. They were very courteous about giving us information and advice on what to be looking for. But we prefer a smaller community, and it didn't feel quite as homey. The rooms were very nice. They were a little bit more expensive.

K.C. and family February 28, 2013

My mother lived there and i could not have been happier. There are so many caring people here and the staff really took excellent care of mom. I love the director there "Bennie" and the nurse Irene. I visited there a week ago to see moms friends and it is more lovely than before.Everything looks new. Of all the places we checked for mom, the staff here are the Best. I missed them so much as they became family.Also Amanda is also a greaqt nurse also.

barbara zabcik July 07, 2008

My loved one stayed here

The place is wonderful. Food is great. the staff is attentive and caring. My mom is there now and she likes it a lot after being alonefor 6 years on a farm. She enjoys the activities and the companionship of others. The thing that impresses us the most is the staff is the same as when she went there 2 years ago. -- we have gotten to know the caregivers. How great it that!!

From Elmcroft of Cottonwood

Residents of Elmcroft of Cottonwood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Features of Elmcroft of Cottonwood