Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

April 17, 2013

By Kathy23

I visited Five Star Premier Residences and it's a lovely place. Their staff was friendly and the patients were taken care of. They were dressed and washed. They catered to their needs and got their medication. Yet, they treated them not a diagnosis but as an individual person. That to me is very important.

September 11, 2012

By sally70

This is a gorgeous facility! Every time I visit I feel as though I am entering a glamorous hotel. The lobby and hallways are just stunning. The dining room is more spacious, comfortable and elegant as any restaurant that I have visited and the service is impeccable. The apartment which my dear friend occupied was one of the smaller units, just one bedroom, but it was just perfect. There is plenty of space, a lovely balcony, and her own small kitchen. Who wants to be bothered with more than that? The whole facility has more of a feeling of luxury condos blended with the services of a luxury hotel than that of an assisted living facility. You really do maintain the feeling of privacy that you would in your own home. I have referred other family members and friends to this facility as the pinnacle of the assisted living industry.

August 14, 2012

By Phoebe2

This facility has a very nice building and lobby. It's also close to almost everything. This place has nice amenities and is very neat. I've seen the different types of accommodations and they're wonderful despite their small sizes. They offer meal plans to residents and transportation to doctors' clinics. Some activities they organize include exercises and talks. I will recommend this place to others. However, they could do something with the rooms and make it a little bit bigger.

June 29, 2012

By jsg23

The facility is spacious, although a little difficult to get around. The hallways and corridors can be confusing, and sometimes it is difficult to find an employee to help me find my way around. I have no experience with the food, but looking at the menu it seems adequate. The employees are very nice, and seem to genuinely care about the residents, but sometimes the entrance desks are unstaffed. It would be nice if the employees could act more welcoming, and perhaps more accommodating. One thing I appreciate about the Classic is the panoply of activities it offers for the residents, particularly in the arts. It is quite heartening and touching to see residents' paintings, drawings and sketches on the walls of the corridors and outside activity rooms. My grandmother seems to really enjoy the arts and crafts activities, where she gets to make her own necklaces, etc. I do wish that the Classic would let me perform on their piano, as my grandmother loves to hear me play music and I'm sure other residents would enjoy it as well.

July 30, 2011

By doug573

My 89 year-old grandmother is a resident at Classic Residence in Teaneck, NJ living in the assisted living wing. The overall community including the staff, facility, medical care, dining, and activities department are top notch. The only complaint we have with the place is how expensive it is. It is unfortunate that every month is a struggle to come up with the rent money. However, it is worth it knowing that she is in a safe and trusted environment. The best part of it is that they keep her busy during the day, even if she is wheel chair bound. All too often I will reach her on the phone but she is "too busy" to talk. From bingo to arts and crafts to story readings and concerts, there are always activities to shield the residents from the boredom of an assisted living facility. Overall, I would recommend Classic Residence to anybody and be confident in my recommendation.

Services & Amenities of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck

Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck offers compassionate senior care in Teaneck, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Teaneck, NJ.

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck