MorningStar of Sparks

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of MorningStar of Sparks

Average Rating:
Barbara96429850 November 11, 2014

I very much like MorningStar of Sparks. My sister and I went there three times before choosing it for our parents. Now we are in the process of obtaining a unit. We had lunch and dinner and talked with the residents, and it felt very comfortable. Money wise is was very economical. The amenities were wonderful. The food was very good. The grounds are lovely, and it was just very clean. They have a lot of activities. We watched some of the residents taking part in some of their different activities and just felt like our parents would fit in here well. Everyone was so friendly and very confident and very accommodating. We were just very pleased with that.

Barba1 November 05, 2014

I liked everything about MorningStar. It was beautiful, and the staff was very nice. The grounds were absolutely beautiful. I had lunch there and the food was excellent. It looked like there was a lot of activities. They had movies, exercise classes, card games, and arts and crafts. It’s about a medium-type neighborhood. There was a shopping center across from it, but their grounds were so big that it wouldn’t matter. I remember the beautiful apartments; they were very large and had a full kitchenette.

Caring71113650 October 25, 2013

Bonaventure was very nice and a little more upscale. They had a patio where the people could sit and the ground, which was enclosed, had flowers and benches. The people seemed to be more able and some of them had their own car. The staff was very nice and very helpful. They had bigger apartments. They had two dining rooms and more selections for meals. The food was good. They had a theater. I would recommend them to others.

caring2603 April 26, 2013

Bonaventure is very clean and highly rated. The food seems to be excellent, and the rooms are always clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Resident activities include being able to cook and they also have a physical therapist that comes in.

About MorningStar of Sparks

MorningStar of Sparks is an assisted living facility in Sparks, NV that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact MorningStar of Sparks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of MorningStar of Sparks