Cardinal Village

455 Hurffville Crosskeys Road, Sewell, NJ, 08080

Reviews of Cardinal Village

October 06, 2016

By Michelle417877

Cardinal Village felt like home, and my mother was ready to move in after she visited. Everybody feel very welcome. The staff was extremely tenured, very easy to approach, and very personable. Everybody was really great from the service staff to management and to the clinicians. They have general practitioner and multiple discipline specialists that actually come in house. There is free transportation within 10 or 15 mile radius. We spent 4 hours touring the facility.

September 30, 2016

By Mavel

Cardinal Village was very nice. Maria, a staff member we met, was excellent. She gave us a lot of information about how we could afford to keep my mother-in-law there. The only thing was that the place seemed very dark to me. My mother-in-law prefers to be in a place that has a lot of windows.

May 11, 2016

By CindyYDXDI

I liked Cardinal, but my dad did not want to go down there at all. I loved the rooms and thought they were nice. The lady who accommodated me was very nice. The parking there was terrible.

April 29, 2016

By Dianna552

My mother spent the last close to 4 years of her life at Cardinal Village Assisted Living. Although Mom was not the easiest person to deal with all the staff, aides, nurses, dining room workers, Activities staff were always very kind to her. On a personal note as her days drew close to the end the love and caring that was given to me and my family was indeed over and above their "job duties". If you want to feel that your loved one is being taken care of on a day to day basis to relieve your anxiety and stress I can highly recommend Cardinal Village to you. Although Mom is gone I will still be going there to visit all my sweet ladies and gents and to plant flowers on the patio I loved to sit with her on. That will be my ongoing honor to my mother for Cardinal Village. Dianna and Janiczek Family

March 16, 2016

By Cardinal relieved the stress of helping with my loved one.

Other

My Mom was at Cardinal Village a few years ago and I can't say enough kind things about the staff there. My Mom was a tough little lady to deal with and yet they knew just how to handle her and how to take a lot of stress away from me. Her little apartment was perfect for her with a lovely little screened in porch for her to sit out in nice days. The Cardinal staff always welcomed our family and helped us a great deal through a very stressful time. Since then my Mom has passed, however I work in the Health field and now have gotten to know Karen D. there the Marketing Director and she is a doll who has that same lovely personality the staff always had. I highly recommend Cardinal for peace of mind.

June 23, 2015

By Jim109066750

We have a good impression with Cardinal Village. The problem is we were really a different type of environment with for my wife. The staff seemed very good, I have no complaints about it there, and everything was very nice, but we just saw that it wasn’t the type that we were looking for. The room looked very nice and spacious. They gave us lunch there, the food was good, and the dining area was spacious. The facility itself really impressed me.

Thanks for visiting Cardinal Village and saying such nice things about our staff, food and community. We hope you find the right “fit” for your wife and if we can be of any assistance, please don’t hesitate to call

August 05, 2014

At Cardinal Village, they had friendly staff. It was a nice community. When we got there, we weren't disappointed. They were very nice and the place itself was very nice. However, we're looking for something that would be more permanent. It seemed to be a little bit too independent for my grandmother. She needed more assistance than what we could do there. Also, my grandmother was starting Medicaid within the next two weeks, but they wouldn't accept it. Nevertheless, the rooms were nice. The room we looked at had its own patio and screened-in porch, and it was very nice.

July 23, 2014

By Laurence1

We went to Cardinal Village. It was OK. It just seemed like it was old. The staff was nice; there were a lot of them. The patients seemed happy.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and review Cardinal Village. As you noted, Cardinal Village is 25 years “young”! As an established community, Cardinal Village offers many benefits that our newer competitors don’t have ~ things like bigger apartments, screened patios and extra storage! We are constantly renovating and do our best to stay ‘up to date’ while maintaining our comfortable, home-like environment. Most importantly, Cardinal Village boasts 24-hour licensed nursing coverage because the care of our residents is our #1 priority!

June 23, 2013

Cardinal Village Assisted Living Community was a very nice facility. Their staff were very nice and friendly. They were run very nicely, but they only give you two meals a day, and I think they should give you three for what they charge.

Thank you for taking the time to visit Cardinal Village and post a review. We are glad that you found the community and staff friendly and nice. However, I wanted to point out that three meals a day are included in the Assisted Living rates.

July 23, 2012

By krypticol

Cardinal Village staff is the best! My aunt lives there and the new Activities Staff is WONDERFUL!! So are the nurses, just everyone. It is a relief to know that she is so well cared for.

January 20, 2012

By NancyJacob

This is a very good senior care facility located in Sewell, N.J. The Cardinal Village Senior Living Community offers independent and assisted living services and provides various one- and two-bedroom apartments and studios. The center additionally provides personal care services, such as social interaction, dining options, assistance with medicine, daily transportation and crafts, music and games. It also has various amenities, including park lounge, chapel, parking, and patio and gazebo.

Photos of Cardinal Village

Services & Amenities of Cardinal Village

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4400/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Movie Theater, Chapel, Emergency Call System

• Technology Extra: Computer With Internet Access Available In The Library

• Pharma

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: State of New Jersey
  • State Licenses: 35A001

About Cardinal Village

When a little help is needed with daily living, Cardinal Village provides just the right amount in a safe and caring environment. The staff support allows residents the opportunity to live life to the fullest. Assistance with everyday tasks, making sure nutritional and medical needs are met, socialization and continuing hobbies and interests is our top priority.

In addition to Independent Living, Cardinal Village offers an Assisted Living Program with personalized care in homelike surroundings. Choose from one of the beautifully appointed, one- and two-bedroom garden setting apartments, each with a kitchenette and private bath. Residents stay connected to the outdoors with their own screened-in patio and area where they can plant flowers or vegetables and herbs each year.

Daily support services include 24-hour skilled nursing care, emergency call system, three delicious meals, housekeeping, social events and transportation. A physician's office, laboratory service, and physical, speech and occupational therapy facility are on-site. Cardinal Village communicates regularly with loved ones and health care professionals to ensure all needs are met.

Learn more about how Cardinal Village residents are maintaining their independence while getting the help they need.

Our Director of Nursing was recognized as Unsung Hero in South Jersey Biz "Best of Health Care" Issue for 2014. We accept small pets in our Independent Living. Our apartments have screened in porches.

Map of Cardinal Village