Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

1915 Mooresville Road, Salisbury, NC, 28147

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

October 28, 2014

The Carillon was very nice and they were very friendly and accommodating with our family and with my mother. Then, my mother had a private room -- a studio -- that didn't have any kitchen or cooking facilities, but you could bring in your own, like a mini fridge or a microwave. The staff was very friendly and accommodating with all of us. There were no complaints; everything was fine. It was actually a very nice facility, like we could stay in the room with my mother overnight. They allowed that and actually, one time when my sister and her daughter came up from Florida, they let them use an empty room that they had. I don't know if they charged for that, but I've stayed in the room with my mother. So they were very accommodating to us, coming from out of state.

April 22, 2014

I had visited Carillon Assissted Living for my husband. It's a one-story building with at least 75 rooms. Its nice and new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have new facilities.

September 10, 2013

By Audrey8

Carillon is brand new, very clean and well decorated. They have outdoor areas that are secure and a small number of patients per nurse. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We haven't eaten there yet but the dining room is very nice and spacious. It has windows out to the garden area and tablecloths, crystal and silver. My husband hasn't moved in yet though.

May 29, 2013

By Debbie24

We were impressed on how the rooms are. They can still have some of the furniture and my parents can still have a suite. They would be able to eat at a dining room together. They also have laundry service. Snacks are available throughout the day. Activities are bingo, going to the ice cream place and making ice cream there. They have all kinds of activities every day. They can still have their car but someone's watching over them. Overall, they make it as homey as they can. I would recommend this to others.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury is an assisted living facility in Salisbury, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury