Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

1915 Mooresville Road, Salisbury, NC, 28147

Reviews of Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

Caring65682350 April 22, 2014

I had visited Carillon Assissted Living for my husband. It's a one-story building with at least 75 rooms. Its nice and new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have new facilities.

Audrey8 September 10, 2013

Carillon is brand new, very clean and well decorated. They have outdoor areas that are secure and a small number of patients per nurse. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We haven't eaten there yet but the dining room is very nice and spacious. It has windows out to the garden area and tablecloths, crystal and silver. My husband hasn't moved in yet though.

Debbie24 May 29, 2013

We were impressed on how the rooms are. They can still have some of the furniture and my parents can still have a suite. They would be able to eat at a dining room together. They also have laundry service. Snacks are available throughout the day. Activities are bingo, going to the ice cream place and making ice cream there. They have all kinds of activities every day. They can still have their car but someone's watching over them. Overall, they make it as homey as they can. I would recommend this to others.

About Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury

Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury is an assisted living facility in Salisbury, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Carillon Assisted Living of Salisbury