Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

25330 West Six Mile Road, Redford, MI, 48240

Reviews of Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

DD4 June 13, 2015

Village of Redford was very nice; they had a movie theater for the seniors, an exercise room, and transportation. You can get your meals there if you wanted.

Paul104703750 January 19, 2015

The Presbyterian Village is very well organized and clean. The staff is very good, and the food is very good as well. They have activities like bingo and sing-alongs which my wife participates in.

caring88561 July 14, 2013

The environment at Presbyterian Village seemed okay. I was there this afternoon and my great aunt was getting some personal care. She looks a lot cleaner and okay. I like how the staff works with her.

Caring0618313 June 22, 2013

My mother-in-law entered Presbyterian Villages of Michigan when she was 78 years old until she passed away at 91 years old. She was in a unit with four apartments in each corner and there was a utility room in the middle for those apartments. We spent every Sunday evening with her and she loved every moment that she was there.

About Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford

Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford is an assisted living facility in Redford, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Presbyterian Village - The Village of Redford