Sunrise of Plano

4800 West Parker Road, Plano, TX, 75093

Reviews of Sunrise of Plano

August 09, 2015

My mother is living at Sunrise of Plano. It is clean, bright, and cheerful. She has a standard one-bedroom apartment, which is something you can find anywhere. I have not eaten there, but the residents can select their own meal. They have bingo, mahjong, and a happy hour every Friday. They also bring in a church service every Sunday afternoon.

January 13, 2015

By Caring101061950

Sunrise was very nice. It was a very homey place. It was very warm, welcoming, and very comfortable. I did have some coffee and cookies there, and they were fabulous. The snacks I had were great. People were very friendly. The place was beautiful and very well kept.

September 23, 2014

By Gary38

Sunrise of Plano was very nice but overpriced for what I was able to afford. However, it was very high-end. It was newer. It was like a four-star hotel. The facility was divided up into two major sections, assisted living and long-term stay. The prices were according to whatever you needed, like if you needed assistance with medication distribution. They had a lot of stuff. They had good exercise. They had good activity calendars. It was a beautiful facility and it was pretty new, but it was outside my price range. Their apartments were a lot nicer. What I saw there was that you had to bring in certain pieces of your own furniture or rent pieces of furniture. The people were as nice there too, but the other ones were more reasonably priced.

May 30, 2014

Sunrise of Plano is a very huge place. There was so much activity, and I was very impressed. It was like a busy boulevard. There were people in the beauty shop. There were people having a snack. I met several staff along the tour, and they were delightful.

February 28, 2014

By Carol78700250

The person who gave us the tour at Sunrise of Plano was absolutely outstanding. She was great. The facility is really nice and clean and pretty spacious. Their dining room is pretty big. I really don’t have anything bad to say about this place besides it was just a pretty busy community. I walked in and it just looked very big. I could see that the layout would be a little overwhelming for her. They have a lot of activities going on and there are a lot of times that I thought maybe she should have gone there because of their activities. They have some ice cream nights, some movie nights, and they also have some people that come and play the piano. They definitely have some church services on Sundays and some Bible studies. Overall, I think the staff seemed really good.

November 27, 2013

By Jan24

The rooms that I saw when I visited Sunrise of Plano were very nice. The facility is lovely and very well maintained. I looked at both at both independent living and assisted living and it was very nice. Everyone was lovely.

October 09, 2013

I choose Sunrise Senior Living for my mom because I like their director Celes and the place has a homey atmosphere. I also like how the facility is furnished and clean. My mom likes the food. My mom is in a studio and it has a refrigerator, a little sink and a combination of bedroom and living room. Her bathroom is ADA accessible. They have a number of activities and it is really important for my mom to have a lot of activities. Some of their activities are bingo; they have music a lot of musical groups that comes in; they have different discussion groups on currents events; they also have a ladies' group talk about things.

August 30, 2012

By Patti 1

The administration in Sunrise was very helpful. It's very nice. My mother's moving there next month.

June 14, 2012

By commercesd

We liked the outside design of the Sunrise of Plano assisted living facility and it seemed to provide a nice charming and home-like community. There were many areas for dining, socializing and entertaining. The lifestyle here seems to provide the seniors with all of the amenities and services that they need - from personal care to cleaning, medical assistance and activity guidance. Each living space had fresh light from ample windows, well organized kitchens and safely designed bathrooms. They encourage physical exercise each day and make it interesting for the seniors. They often go on nature walks and other trips in and around the area. Visitors and residents will appreciate the lovely rooms and activity areas. The food had a touch of elegance that made it seem like what you would find in an upscale restaurant with a nice selection of seasonal and home-style food that looked freshly prepared with healthy ingredients. This facility offers a very nice intimate setting, with plenty of community activity accessibility for every resident.

March 16, 2012

By Js10pa

My family has had a wonderful experience with both the facility and the staff at Sunrise. At one point, my grandmother lived here in the nursing portion. Currently, my aunt lives here. She had been in the nursing side until her husband passed away. My aunt enjoys the meals and the happy hour. It has given her an opportunity to meet other residents and be more social. The staff has been fantastic with communication and making sure everyone is happy. My aunt is now involved in an exercise class and often takes the shuttle to local shopping areas. While she does not go to the movies, the opportunity is there for many of the residents. The facility is always well-kept inside and out.

Photos of Sunrise of Plano

Services & Amenities of Sunrise of Plano

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Sunrise of Plano

Sunrise of Plano is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. At this senior living community in Plano, Texas, you're given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more. It's ideal if you're an active senior who wants to focus on the things you enjoy most in life, and also offers assistance should you need it.

Sunrise of Plano is built upon a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the assisted living services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

In addition to offering senior housing in Texas, Sunrise of Plano also boasts Alzheimer's care, assisted living, respite care, and short-term care.

Map of Sunrise of Plano