Bickford of Peoria

1920 W. Willow Knolls Drive, Peoria, IL, 61614

Reviews of Bickford of Peoria

February 16, 2015

By Ron41

Bickford Senior Living got memory care, but they’re just not so equipped like the one he did now. They were still good as far as food and safety and all this. The rooms have been great, spacious, very warm, and clean. I have eaten there, and the food was very good. Very friendly atmosphere. They have two things going on each day: movies and they bring dogs in.

December 26, 2014

By Dana16

My mom is in Bickford of Peoria. It is an assisted living, and it is a very nice facility. The room has a small living room, a kitchen area,and a pretty good size bathroom and bedroom. It is about 550 square feet. What impresses me is their easy access to memory care because my mom has dementia. She is not in the memory care yet. If she goes to memory care, the cost is going to go up dramatically, but not as much as some of the other places. She goes to church. She watches some music being played by children, and she enjoys that. There may be some other activities that she may be involved in, but right now she is a little resistant of being there, so it will take time.

May 09, 2014

By Bickford of Peoria

My sister and I toured Bickford of Peoria on behalf of my dad, who is not yet actively shopping for a senior independent or assisted living home. The facility was clean and beautiful and appeared to offer a variety of activities and an interesting menu (though I didn't actually sample the fare). The community areas were large, rather than intimate. Very few residents were seen out of their rooms or taking part of the many available amenities..

August 26, 2013

By Roy10

Bickford is a nice place to live. I have a two-bedroom apartment and it's spacious. The food is institutional and that's the same thing I've had anywhere else; I hope they can improve on it. They have activities and I've participated in some. I'm satisfied with it.

Photos of Bickford of Peoria

Features of Bickford of Peoria

• Minimum Memory Cost: $3540/month

About Bickford of Peoria

Welcome to Bickford of Peoria, one of Illinois's premier independent living, assisted living and memory care communities! Bickford of Peoria is conveniently located on West Willow Knolls Drive, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Peoria senior living community.

At Bickford of Peoria, we offer premier memory care, assisted and independent living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Peoria. Each resident of our Illinois senior living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met. At our Peoria senior community, we also know firsthand the confusion that memory loss creates in relationships with loved ones. That's why our Alzheimer's care community strives to make every activity intentional and personally driven by each individual’s life story.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Peoria. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Peoria senior living in Illinois, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Illinois independent living, assisted living and memory care community and make it yours.

Map of Bickford of Peoria