Stonewall Gardens

2150 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA, 92262

Contact Now

Reviews of Stonewall Gardens

Caring100457450 January 13, 2015

I think Stonewall Gardens is wonderful. They gave me a complete tour, but they weren't open just yet. They have one for gay people, and I think something like that is needed. I liked it a lot. It is the only one so far that I have visited. I don't live far from Palm Springs, so that is kind of a nice location. They have people there 24/7 because it is an Assisted Living. They have a chef, and the dining area is lovely. They have an assisted living and three other levels of care. You could also have hospice care there too. The best thing I liked about the place is that it is for gay and lesbians. You don't have to come out of the closet again. That's what I like about it.

Dobs January 12, 2015

I visited this facility not knowing how great it was, the place was remodeled and feels like Palm Springs with great attention to detail and views of the mountains second to none! Great staff, they are warm and friendly.

Scott22 December 28, 2014

Stonewall Gardens is a beautiful community. From the moment you walk-through the front gate, you are greeted like a friend! Stonewall Gardens is providing a much needed service to our aging LGBT community.

From Stonewall Gardens

The staff at Stonewall Gardens shares a passion for ensuring residents’ well-being. Trained and capable personal care assistants are in attendance 24-hours each day to lend a hand with daily living activities such as medication management, dressing, grooming, bathing, mobility, ambulation and using the restroom. Residents using Stonewall Gardens' assisted living program enjoy the benefits of community life and the elegant and amenity-rich lifestyle — with much of the cost included in the basic monthly rent.

At Stonewall Gardens, we believe in compassionate, graceful aging for our LGBT residents. It's not just an idea- it's a way of life!

Stonewall Gardens is Palm Springs' first senior assisted living village for the LGBT community and friends. We are a welcoming, supportive, and respectful environment where a diverse group of LGBT seniors and friends can live, relax, and be well. Our goal is to provide a beautiful, secure, social and dynamic community for LGBT seniors where they will be cared for with the dignity and respect everyone deserves. The 1950s bungalow styled property has been remodeled for a mid-century modern look. We have ample outdoor spaces from which to enjoy the majestic scenery of the San Jacinto mountains and the Palm Springs style of living.

Features of Stonewall Gardens

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 65

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 336426505