Northhaven Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Northhaven Place

March 21, 2014

By Donald17

I visited Sterling House. I thought the rooms were very small. I didn't like it. I did check the list of activities and it was near the list of activities that I had at other facility. I didn't like the size of the rooms and the way it was laid out. It wasn't conducive to what I wanted. The people I talked to were wonderful. They were good salesmen. It's just that they didn't have the product that I was really looking for.

January 31, 2014

By Darla4

The staff were very courteous at Sterling House of Oklahoma City when I visited the facility. The place is really clean and well taken care of. I thought it was a very nice facility. The rooms are also nice and clean. It has a place for a bed and a small couch with a kitchenette. It also has a bath and shower. I did like that it had a bathtub. Everything was nice. Mom likes activities like Bible study and I'm glad to hear that they have that. I feel it would be a pretty safe place for my mom.

December 29, 2013

I went to the Sterling House I didn’t see much interaction between the residents and the staff. Nobody was smiling. The rooms and the apartments were fine. I didn’t see anything going on.

December 20, 2013

By Daughter of Resident1

My 91-yr. old mother has resided here for 7 months. She LOVES it!! The staff is exceptional -- always willing to help out. The food is made fresh every day. If there are special needs for the residents, they will meet those needs (dementia, giving meds). There are 35 rooms (apts.), different sizes, and all are on the ground floor. There are activities (exercise class, jigsaw puzzles, bingo, etc. The staff encourages residents to participate, but you are not made to participate.

June 30, 2012

By cunn1780

Staff was always positive and caring. However, my father managed to "escape" the premises more than once and was not accounted for for many hours. This could have led to a disastrous outcome. They also do not have sufficient workforce to sufficiently care for younger incapacitated patients and eventually requested we relocate my father.

Services & Amenities of Northhaven Place

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Northhaven Place

Northhaven Place is an assisted living facility in Oklahoma City, OK that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Northhaven Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Northhaven Place