Brookdale Oklahoma City West

7535 West Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK, 73162

Reviews of Brookdale Oklahoma City West

Donald17 March 21, 2014

I visited Sterling House. I thought the rooms were very small. I didn't like it. I did check the list of activities and it was near the list of activities that I had at other facility. I didn't like the size of the rooms and the way it was laid out. It wasn't conducive to what I wanted. The people I talked to were wonderful. They were good salesmen. It's just that they didn't have the product that I was really looking for.

Darla4 January 31, 2014

The staff were very courteous at Sterling House of Oklahoma City when I visited the facility. The place is really clean and well taken care of. I thought it was a very nice facility. The rooms are also nice and clean. It has a place for a bed and a small couch with a kitchenette. It also has a bath and shower. I did like that it had a bathtub. Everything was nice. Mom likes activities like Bible study and I'm glad to hear that they have that. I feel it would be a pretty safe place for my mom.

Caring76495950 December 29, 2013

I went to the Sterling House I didn’t see much interaction between the residents and the staff. Nobody was smiling. The rooms and the apartments were fine. I didn’t see anything going on.

Daughter of Resident1 December 20, 2013

My 91-yr. old mother has resided here for 7 months. She LOVES it!! The staff is exceptional -- always willing to help out. The food is made fresh every day. If there are special needs for the residents, they will meet those needs (dementia, giving meds). There are 35 rooms (apts.), different sizes, and all are on the ground floor. There are activities (exercise class, jigsaw puzzles, bingo, etc. The staff encourages residents to participate, but you are not made to participate.

cunn1780 June 30, 2012

Staff was always positive and caring. However, my father managed to "escape" the premises more than once and was not accounted for for many hours. This could have led to a disastrous outcome. They also do not have sufficient workforce to sufficiently care for younger incapacitated patients and eventually requested we relocate my father.

From Brookdale Oklahoma City West

Brookdale Oklahoma City West provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Oklahoma City West