Stacie's Chalet Modesto

808 McHenry Avenue, Modesto, CA, 95350

Contact Now

Reviews of Stacie's Chalet Modesto

Caring113252050 September 26, 2015

I thought Stacie's Chalet was a good facility. The interaction looked good and they had a program for the senior residents. It used to be like a hotel. They are adding more rooms to it and it was very affordable compared to the other places. It is only $3000 which included all of the activities and all of the care. Of the two places I have visited, I like this one more. The apartments were like a hotel room. The food and dining facility is basically like a 3-star hotel and it's clean.

Sangeetah August 21, 2015

Mom has only been at Stacie’s Chalet for a week now. The quality of the caregivers -- the ones that I have met -- are very loving, kind, and positive, and they seemed to care for each other’s residents. My mom is on the memory care unit, and I believe the residents there can either have a private room or a shared room, and my mother has a private room, so the room has its own bathroom, 1-bedroom studio kind of room. I like their dining setup in that it’s kind of a homey atmosphere, and the food quality is good. They accommodate individual needs as well as far as needs, timing of meals, and snacks; I have appreciated that. They do have a daily activity of some sort, time to go outside, bingo, music, and religious services as well. They are working on communication with the staff.

From Stacie's Chalet Modesto

At Stacie’s Chalet, we provide a program created to enrich the lives of our residents. We pride ourselves in offering individualized services that are tailored to fit each resident’s unique needs, provided by experienced staff. Because of this, our residents can maintain their independence, socialize with peers and enjoy the comforts of home without worry.

Stacie’s Chalet offers an elegant and relaxed lifestyle. We have a full calendar of social, cognitive impairment activities and a number of optional services to provide the lifestyle you deserve. From daily exercise class to casino trips, we are sure to have events that will interest you.

Historic landmark building conveniently located in central Modesto. Modesto has been made famous in part by the classic movie American Graffiti which was directed by Modesto native, George Lucas. Eleanor Roosevelt, President Nixon and President Regan along with Clint Eastwood are just a few famous guests who stayed in this former hotel. Included in the list of dignitaries are the World Series Champion San Francisco Giants. Our beautiful community is close to hospitals and medical facilities. Outings to the Gallo Center for the Performing Arts, historic State Theater, Downtown Farmers Market and several other popular events.

Features of Stacie's Chalet Modesto