Atria Regency

4720 Morrison Drive, Mobile, AL, 36609

Reviews of Atria Regency

Angry and mad July 04, 2014

I want to warn family members about entrusting family members at this place. We had to quickly remove our mother when we were informed that she was being verbally abused. They really only was residents that don't need any care. Our mother suffered a breakdown upon leaving and had to be hospitalized. They have yet to even inquire about her. They only care about getting another month's rent. Not all but many of the staff just don't want to be bothered and if they are, they threaten, yell and verbally abuse the resident. That supposedly safe environment terrorized my mother who has dementia to such an extent that she will never bounce back. I only gave one star because it wouldn't let me give none.

I am sorry to hear of your mother’s experience at our community. Your comments are very concerning to us and we would like to connect with you personally to gain a better understanding of the situation. If you are willing, please contact us directly via, including “Atria Regency" in your subject line so we may quickly include the appropriate directors in the correspondence. We are here to help and hope to hear from you soon.

Caring95186450 June 30, 2014

I can’t imagine something really nicer than Atria, it was incredible. It was new, upscale, was a little more isolated and it looked more like a hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful. We saw several apartments and they were just extremely nice and clean. There were some activities. There were things you can do on your own, there were some exercise equipment, a puzzle set up, TV and stuff where you can leave your room and do those things. The employees were outstanding from what I could see.

Michael41 February 24, 2014

Atria Regency is very nice. It is one of the higher end facilities and it is a really great place for someone who is very social and outgoing. They have a lot of different activities that they engage the residents in. The rooms were excellent. They reminded me more of an apartment. They were very nice and large.

MemphisGal December 17, 2012

My mother-in-law has been in Atria's memory care facility since the beginning of this year. We have been very happy with the warm care she has received. She enjoys the wide range of activities and homey environment. Our family likes the safety features and memory aids such as pictorial menus. We would definitely recommend this facility.

kharp March 23, 2012

This facility is one of the nicest in Mobile, AL. My grandfather stayed in this facility for about a year or two and liked it very much. There were many activies for him to particpate in which helped keep him active and helped him to stay positive. The facility featured events that were both social and medical. They had seminars about how to properly care for your feet. This is an important thing for any elderly diabetic patient to learn about. They also had dances and various social clubs. I know he was happy that the facility allowed for pets. He had his dog for so many years it would have devestated him not to be able to take him to the facility with him. I was happy for that but also because there was safety and emergency services easily available. My grand father's room actually had a button he could press if he needed help. That gave us great peice of mind. The food was also really good, not just rice crackers and whole wheat bread but healthful, nutrtitious yet tasty meals.

From Atria Regency

At Atria Regency, you'll experience southern living with grace and charm, and enjoy an active lifestyle with all the comforts of home. Exciting activities contribute to the social atmosphere at Atria Regency. Chat with old friends or meet new ones in this home-style community.

Atria Regency offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance