BRIA of Trinity Village

7500 W Dean Road, Milwaukee, WI, 53223

Reviews of BRIA of Trinity Village

January 22, 2017

By Loveone2017

If I knew what I know now, I would have never sent my mother there. This place is horrible! My mother cant move on her own. Her feeding tube has been pulled out by staff 3 times in less than 6 months, which required her to go to the emergency room each time. Bria of Trinity is often understaffed. Right now as I write this review, there are no CNA's in the building. The CNA's are often rude, very unprofessional, disrespectful, and a few were abusive. There are some that are very nice, but the others have unacceptable behavior. I have complained to the State. It took months for the State to do an actual investigation. And of course the staff was on their best behavior while the State was there. I have watched my mother being cleaned up after having a bowel movement. The dirty diaper and linen was thrown on the floor during the process. The CNAs kept the same gloves on during the process and did NOT take the dirty gloves off after they were done. They did not wash their hands afterwards! They would pick up all of the dirty linen and the dirty depends off the floor, put it in a bag and leave the room. With the same gloves on! There has been times Bria of Trinity has run out of gloves! Recently, there were signs all over stating there was an outbreak of an intestinal infection in the building. My mother has had this infection twice and has been hospitalized for it. I have met with management. They are full of excuses. As I stated earlier, my mother can't move. Her pillow has been yanked from under her head by a staff member. She has had to sit in her dirty diaper for hours because the CNAs say they will be right back. The CNAs would avoid her until their shift ended, Then the next shift would have to do it. Please avoid this place if you can!

January 02, 2017

By Uneeda

Bria was OK; I just didn’t want to be there. It was too big for me. The staff was very nice, and the residents looked OK.

Photos of BRIA of Trinity Village

Features of BRIA of Trinity Village

About BRIA of Trinity Village

BRIA of Trinity Village is a Life Plan Community that provides a full continuum of care including independent living apartments, assisted living and skilled nursing care.

BRIA of Trinity Village is a proven leader in rehabilitation and skilled nursing that joined the BRIA family in January of 2016. We offer Comprehensive medical services including 24-hour nursing care, STRIVE physical, occupational and speech therapy, social activities and specialized Ventilator care provide a setting for you or your loved one to return home safely.

Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.

Core Values

Mission

Provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.

Compassion

We treat residents, families, employees, and community members with dignity, respect, courtesy and kindness. Our goal is to provide compassionate, quality care focusing on the unique needs of residents and their families.

Excellence

Personal and professional growth are paramount at BRIA. We welcome team members who are dedicated to improving themselves and their teams. We are committed to providing opportunities for our team members to learn, master and maintain the skills necessary to be excellent. We empower team members to continually improve the outcomes of our care and service.

Integrity

We work together in our pursuit of excellence and hold each other to the highest professional standards. We accept responsibility for our actions, attitudes, and mistakes. We are responsible and accountable for all that we are, have and do. We act with integrity and can count on each other. We do our best at all times and look for ways to improve.

Teamwork

We all have a responsibility to our co-workers and our team to do our job well and in a way that contributes to our team. We work to establish shared goals that reflect resident and family priorities. There are clear expectations for each team member’s functions and responsibilities. Team members will work to earn each other’s trust creating greater opportunities for shared achievement. Effective communication is a top priority. Measurable processes and outcomes are developed and implemented to track and improve performance immediately and over time.

Thanks you for your interest at BRIA of Trinity Village. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of BRIA of Trinity Village