Heritage at Irene Woods

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Heritage at Irene Woods

May 11, 2016

By Linda124516950

I visited Heritage at Irene Woods for my parents and it's a little more expensive. This place is close to me. It was excellent. I liked it very much because first it was independent living then it was assisted living and then it was nursing care/memory care, so that if my parents needed more care, it would be available right there. The staff was very nice. Everybody was nice there. I looked at a 2-bedroom and it was a little roomier and they also had the washer and dryer right in the apartment. It was nice. It's a little smaller than where my parents are living now, but then again, those types of places are small because they have to put so many units in. They took them out a couple times a week to stores, Walmart and Kroger, they had card games, and Bingo and different social things that people like to do at that age.

March 14, 2016

By 38017

Beautiful building! My aunt lives in assisted living and loves the staff and all the activities. She said the staff is like her family. Her apartment is beautiful and feels like home. We love that she can move to memory care in the same building if she ever needs it.

May 22, 2015

By Steve106915650

We had a nice tour at Heritage at Irene Wood, and it was really a nice place, but it was too far from us. The staff was very helpful.

January 17, 2015

I moved my parent to Heritage because it’s close to my home. The rooms are very nice, and the staff is excellent. They have a lot of activities, and they have a lot of games.

January 13, 2015

My mother is going at Heritage At Irene Woods for respite. She hasn't gone in yet. When she goes in February, it will be for 10 days. The rooms were very nice. Their dining area was like open sitting, e.g. there were six people to a table. With regards to the staff, they were very nice people. They seemed to be very caring. They were very informative. They told us what to expect and what the social activities were. Heritage At Irene Woods is a new facility, so it was very pleasant.

July 02, 2014

By Mildred6

We looked at Heritage at Irene Woods, but it was a little bit more expensive than what we could afford. I think it has a nursing home attached to it. They showed us the room. It was a pretty good size, and they had a guy who did exercises with the people, and he seemed to be very energetic. He was doing activities with the people in the wheelchairs when we were there. We come and say good morning, and he has them rising their hands and moving their legs. The staff was great. It was fairly new, and it's a real nice place.

Photos of Heritage at Irene Woods

About Heritage at Irene Woods

Heritage at Irene Woods is an assisted living facility in Memphis, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heritage at Irene Woods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage at Irene Woods