Heritage at Irene Woods

Reviews of Heritage at Irene Woods

Overview of Ratings

4.3

January 17, 2015

I moved my parent to Heritage because it’s close to my home. The rooms are very nice, and the staff is excellent. They have a lot of activities, and they have a lot of games.

January 13, 2015

My mother is going at Heritage At Irene Woods for respite. She hasn't gone in yet. When she goes in February, it will be for 10 days. The rooms were very nice. Their dining area was like open sitting, e.g. there were six people to a table. With regards to the staff, they were very nice people. They seemed to be very caring. They were very informative. They told us what to expect and what the social activities were. Heritage At Irene Woods is a new facility, so it was very pleasant.

July 02, 2014

By Mildred6

We looked at Heritage at Irene Woods, but it was a little bit more expensive than what we could afford. I think it has a nursing home attached to it. They showed us the room. It was a pretty good size, and they had a guy who did exercises with the people, and he seemed to be very energetic. He was doing activities with the people in the wheelchairs when we were there. We come and say good morning, and he has them rising their hands and moving their legs. The staff was great. It was fairly new, and it's a real nice place.

Photos of Heritage at Irene Woods

About Heritage at Irene Woods

Heritage at Irene Woods is an assisted living facility in Memphis, TN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Heritage at Irene Woods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Heritage at Irene Woods