Brookdale McMinnville City Center

721 North East 27th Street, Mcminnville, OR, 97128

Reviews of Brookdale McMinnville City Center

mschalock August 06, 2011

My husband's father moved into Wynwood a couple years ago. We were very happy with the care he got there. The attendants were kind to the residents and that was important to us. They tried to really get to know each resident and learn about their interests and life. Families were invited to come to the dining room to join their family member for a special dinner once a month. This helped us to get to know the other residents and staff. I would recommend Wynwood as a good assisted living facility.

Erin C. July 31, 2011

I was very pleased with Wynwood after my mother's stay there. The staff were always happy to help me with anything, whether for my mother's comfort of my own. Overall, the staff were well-educated and seemed very experienced with taking care of the patients there. My mother never complained about any of the care she received, and in fact had glowing things to say about her nurse, Susan. The facility itself was also well-maintained, with beautiful grounds (especially for an assisted-living facility). The interior of the facility was a tad old, but nothing was in disrepair. There was a minimal amount of dust but nothing terrible. I would definitely recommend Wynwood to other people seeking care for their parents or whoever. The folks at Wynwood were kind and ready to help my mother in any way. The only thing that I wish would change would be the cost of living. It seemed expensive, although most of the facilities nearby were charging equivalent amounts.

From Brookdale McMinnville City Center

Brookdale McMinnville City Center provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale McMinnville City Center