Atria Springdale

4501 Springdale Road, Louisville, KY, 40241

Reviews of Atria Springdale

Michael114672750 October 19, 2015

The people were very helpful at Atria Springdale. They did an excellent job in giving us a tour of the facility. They even gave us some sample food items. Their services were excellent as well.

Caring108374250 March 27, 2015

The place we went to is specifically for assisted living, so it was kind of apples to oranges. However if you are going to go to assisted living, I would say Atria is really excellent. It is immaculate. The nice thing is that it is only built strictly for assisted living, so it was not previously built for anything else. It is in a beautiful area, and it is clean. The food was excellent. The apartment is very conducive and inviting. The staff was wonderful there. It was just at that particular point that it wasn't appropriate for my mother. At the time, I really wanted her to go there. Then I realized as I kept talking to the lady that it really wasn't appropriate for her. She is sort of in between levels of care. She wasn't really ready for personal care, but she is not really able to be in independent care.

Susan72449050 February 17, 2015

Atria Springdale looked more homey. The staff from the director down to the maintenance men are all wonderful. There was a lot of activity, a lot of the seniors were wandering around or sitting in the lobby. It just was inviting. The residents were happy. The day we moved my dad in, my husband found it depressing, and I said I don’t find it depressing at all. None of them are in great shape, but they are happy.

As soon as he walked in to the door, dad said, I really like it, and the next day I talked to him i asked if he still liked it, and he said "I absolutely love it." He has been very pleased as well. He told me they had happy hour. They go to outings and go to a couple of restaurants each month. They go baseball games, they have in house movies, and they play cards. They served meals three times a day, and they have a small menu, anything between 8 and 6 with sandwiches and stuff.

Robert82162450 December 14, 2014

My in-laws moved into Atria Springdale earlier this month. It's a little bit smaller facility, and they are very happy with it. Being a little smaller, I think it has a more intimate environment. There is also no issue of cleanliness in this facility. They had a guy playing accordion, so my father-in-law moved and danced with his wife, and that was a big hit.

Ladonna2 September 13, 2014

My mother is at Atria Springdale. It has a memory care unit, and that is what my mother needed. It is a very nice facility: she is well taken care of, and I would choose it again. The rooms are very clean, nice, and well appointed. She has a studio apartment, and she has plenty of room. I have not personally eaten there, but they seem to have a pretty good, varied menu, and it is nutritional, so I think it is appropriate for the elderly. I like best that they seem to be very friendly and caring. They care about the residents and provide a lot of activities for them, try to keep them busy. Since my mother is in memory care, they play games to try to stimulate her memory, and they also take them on outings. My mother's only been there about a week and a half, so I am not really sure what all is involved yet. It is suitable for the elderly, and I feel comfortable putting my mother there.

Caring83849650 May 23, 2014

Atria is close to my house and seems to be what my mom needs. It is clean and decent. The food is not great, but the dining room is. The people who care for her are very good. She has a room, and it is adequate in size. They have activities like exercises, bingo, and board games.

I am so happy to hear that you found a place for your mother at our community and feel good about the care she is receiving. It sounds, however, that you may have suggestions on how to improve upon her dining experience and we would love to hear them! If you are willing to share your thoughts or feel we can be of further help to you, please reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and if you include “Atria Springdale” in your subject line, we can quickly include the people who can help in the correspondence. We appreciate and value your feedback.

Doug11 April 30, 2014

I had a good experience with the sales person at Atria Springdale. They seem to have a nice facility, and the rooms were nice. The whole visit was a positive experience.

Caring83413650 April 25, 2014

Atria Springdale was very helpful, answered all my questions, and did everything quickly. The staff is pretty positive. They're good people. The rooms are nice, and it's working out pretty well. The food looks very good. I haven't eaten myself, but I know that my dad is pretty happy with it. They have many different activities. I think for an assisted living, they're doing a fine job. I know it's just a matter of time before Dad ends up in a more skilled facility. But it's working well for now. It's close to my work, so I can get over there a couple of times a week to see him. Their administrator there has been really helpful with me.

Beverly36 April 22, 2014

My friend once lived at Atria Springdale for almost 4 ½ years. The staff is very friendly and the food was good. The people there are not as active; it's of an older, geriatric group. It is not as open and airy, but my friend was happy and comfortably living there, but it's too expensive. They have many rooms to choose from, but the studios are so small and compact, it's like a nursing home.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's lovely to hear that your friend was happy living at our community and that you appreciated our amazing staff and dining experience. I am sorry that we did not end up being a good fit for you but if you would like more information on our other communities in the area, please feel to reach out to customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include "Atria Springdale" in your subject line.

From Atria Springdale

At Atria Springdale, you'll find a warm environment where older people live active lives and where adult children feel secure their parents are protected and fulfilled. Close to Kentucky's famous hillsides and pastures, Atria Springdale is conveniently located near major shopping areas, entertainment, restaurants and more.

Atria Springdale provides the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
  • A choice of apartments
  • A full-time director for events and activities
  • An emergency call system in every apartment
  • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
  • Medication assistance