Atria Longmont

2310 9th Avenue, Longmont, CO, 80503

Reviews of Atria Longmont

Caring112286550 August 31, 2015

Atria Longmont was a lot smaller than other places I’d seen, but I didn’t mind that; I thought it was OK. It was clean and new. I was a little bit concerned about my dad finding other men to socialize with. There didn’t seem to be very many men there at dinner time when I looked because it is a small population, but just from what I saw, I liked it. The staff seemed fine; I didn’t have any impressions.

KC2 July 13, 2015

We have visited Atria Longmont. It looked nice, and they had various levels of care. We checked the room in the memory care unit. The memory care unit was bright, and it seemed nice. People were visible, and they seemed happy. It was very secured. The guy that took us around was very nice.

Caring105404150 May 01, 2015

Atria was very nice, and they took the time to go around. The staff was good. They react to falls pretty quickly. They have the fire department there, so I know they look after their people. Based on what I saw, I would recommend them. No qualms.

Caring100421250 October 16, 2014

We visited the Atria. They didn’t choose to be licensed to provide the level of care that my mom needed. The staff and the rooms were very nice. Very good food.

Caring70096350 February 26, 2014

Atria seemed to be very secure because they have a lot of Alzheimer’s patients in there. You have to sign in to get in there. The location seemed to be okay, it was pretty much in the middle of Longmont. The room was pretty nice and decorated pretty nice with mostly modern furniture. My friend seemed to be to be alright but she doesn’t remember what was going on.

Elizabeth24 September 30, 2013

I went over at Atria Longmont and did a tour there. It's a lovely facility. There were really a lot of things I liked about this place. First of all it's very clean and bright. It felt like you are in a hotel rather than in a facility. They had a very nice dining facility and then they also have food from 6 to 6. They have two entrees every day and they display them. They also have another menu that was more casual that was served all day long and you could choose that if you don't like the two entrees of the day. The dining room felt like you are in a restaurant. It felt very comfortable. They had other things like an ice cream parlor where they did ice cream social things. They also have a chapel. They had a room which was dedicated just for crafts. They have a couple of theaters and a library. And these were all in different rooms and I really like that. It made it feel like the residents had a community.

The rooms were big and that was nice. I also looked at their memory care unit and it's open and free. It didn't feel like you were in a hospital. They had space for the residents to go outdoors and sit on the patio. The staff were very attentive and they were all friendly. The assisted living area is manned by a 24-hour staff but the independent living area had their separate entry and it's protected by a lock code. The only thing I noticed about this facility is that they treated the residents like a child, but overall the place is fantastic. It's really a nice facility and I wished we had the money.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you found our community to be welcoming and we hope you will visit again soon. I do apologize for the perception that our residents were being treated like children and we will be sure to address this with the appropriate staff to make sure that we are giving the utmost respect to those we serve. If we can be of any assistance to you at any time, please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.

Dean R. August 01, 2013

Atria Longmont was clean and nice and they staff was friendly. But they only had one wing only for memory care.

From Atria Longmont

Nestled beneath the majestic Rocky Mountains and Longs Peak, Atria Longmont offers a luxurious, fulfilling lifestyle for discerning older adults. We are located near Golden Ponds Park, with easy access to the area's finest hospitals, entertainment and shopping. We also offer more than 200 social and cultural opportunities each month. Whether joining us for a movie in our theater, enjoying fresh air on our veranda, or staying active in our fitness center, each day is as lively or relaxed as our residents make it. Atria Longmont offers discreet, customized assisted living services to meet individual needs, as well as a Life Guidance® memory care neighborhood.

Features of Atria Longmont