Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

19 Constitution Way, Litchfield, CT, 06759

Reviews of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

SleekTyson July 12, 2011

Overall, this facility was worth my grandmothers time and money. This is the first assisted living facility I ever went to, and I would personally recommend it to anyone. The staff seemed very friendly and took good care of my grandmother on a daily basis. According to her stories, they visited her often and made sure she was comfortable. The building itself was well kept, and the rooms were a perfect size for what my grandmother needed. The only reason I gave this facility a 4, was its price. Compared to places around it, it seems a bit high for what my grandmother was receiving.

SlimBer June 30, 2011

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

About Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield is an assisted living facility in Litchfield, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield