Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Overview of Ratings

4.6

January 28, 2014

By Sue32

I went to Brandywine Senior Living and this place is very nice. It was close to my house. What I really like about it is that they let the memory are residents go and enjoy what the assisted living people enjoy. They have different activities or shows or entertainers coming in and they let the memory care people out of their locked unit. They let them be a part of all that. They let them select from a menu what they want to eat.

July 12, 2011

By SleekTyson

Overall, this facility was worth my grandmothers time and money. This is the first assisted living facility I ever went to, and I would personally recommend it to anyone. The staff seemed very friendly and took good care of my grandmother on a daily basis. According to her stories, they visited her often and made sure she was comfortable. The building itself was well kept, and the rooms were a perfect size for what my grandmother needed. The only reason I gave this facility a 4, was its price. Compared to places around it, it seems a bit high for what my grandmother was receiving.

June 30, 2011

By SlimBer

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

About Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield is an assisted living facility in Litchfield, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield