Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

19 Constitution Way, Litchfield, CT, 06759

Reviews of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Maggiess September 10, 2014

I don't know where to start. My mom moved to Brandywine from independent living a little more than one month ago. My sister and I both agree she is happier today than she has been in over a decade. She has regained many skills(memory, walking, singing, reading, cooking) and interests she had lost over the past years and is now more independent than before she moved in. ALL of the staff are exceptional. They have encouraged my mom to participate and try new things and celebrated all her choices. Yes the food is wonderful her studio apt is beautiful and airy and most importantly she is valued as an individual and treated with respect. She has HER life back! Brandywine has truly been a gift of life for my mom. She wakes up everyday excited about her plans and looking forward to the day. My biggest worry about my mom these days is I reach her by phone because she is never in her apartment. I cannot say enought about the staff at Brandywine.

Caring83407850 May 23, 2014

There was a lot of convenience about Brandywine. It is a 1-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette. The staff is very nice. The food is very good. They have bingo, arts and crafts, country rides, exercise class. I like the fact that my dad is happy. He likes to be around a lot of people.

Sue32 January 28, 2014

I went to Brandywine Senior Living and this place is very nice. It was close to my house. What I really like about it is that they let the memory are residents go and enjoy what the assisted living people enjoy. They have different activities or shows or entertainers coming in and they let the memory care people out of their locked unit. They let them be a part of all that. They let them select from a menu what they want to eat.

SleekTyson July 12, 2011

Overall, this facility was worth my grandmothers time and money. This is the first assisted living facility I ever went to, and I would personally recommend it to anyone. The staff seemed very friendly and took good care of my grandmother on a daily basis. According to her stories, they visited her often and made sure she was comfortable. The building itself was well kept, and the rooms were a perfect size for what my grandmother needed. The only reason I gave this facility a 4, was its price. Compared to places around it, it seems a bit high for what my grandmother was receiving.

SlimBer June 30, 2011

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

About Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield is an assisted living facility in Litchfield, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield