Liberty Ridge

701 Liberty Ridge Lane, Lexington, KY, 40509

Promotion ends in 8 days!

“Rent Freeze” - No Rent Increases as long as you live at Liberty Ridge. $1,000 Fully Refundable Security Deposit” – No non-refundable community entrance fee.

Reviews of Liberty Ridge

June 10, 2016

By Laura313423

My mom is now at Liberty Ridge Senior Living, which is very nice and neat. The people are very caring. The rooms are large, clean, and single-occupancy with large windows. For activities, they have people coming in to stage events and movie nights. They play bingo and church services, and have a TV room, library, and outdoor walking path.

May 11, 2016

By BobAXHDG

Liberty Ridge had the feel of a hotel. It’s a step up from a retirement home with more amenities and communal space. It was nice. The staff showed us around. We had several people engage us, talk to us, ask questions, and help out a little bit. There was space for group activities.

March 22, 2016

By Dough3

Liberty Ridge had the feel of a hotel. It was a step up from a retirement home with more amenities, communal space, and other things. It was nice. The staff was very nice and showed us around. Several people engaged us, talked to us, and asked questions. They helped out a little bit. There was a group activities room for workouts and things like that.

September 29, 2015

I did visit Liberty Ridge for my dad. It was excellent. They had homes as well that would hold the grounds that would maintain the residents' independence. They also had somebody that would go in to do some light housekeeping, laundry, and possibly some cooking. The layouts of the room were convenient. I thought it was nice. They have open floor plan, like the kitchen had a bar that separated the living area from the kitchen. It did have a sink, but it didn't have a stove. It did have a microwave where a person could maybe warm up some soup or pop some popcorn. The staff was really nice.

April 19, 2015

I chose Liberty Ridge for my wife. The staff is very well trained and very accommodating. The food is excellent. They have a chef on board. In the particular wing where my wife was as a memory care patient, they brought the food to us in a small dining area of only about 7 to 8 people. My wife's room is ample; it is big enough. It has a bed and a bath. It has a dresser. I had to supply the bed, dresser, nightstand, and television. They didn't come with the room. There are not very many activities in the dementia patients' area; however, they are allowed to go to the common area in the dining room and participate in like bingo and other games if they want to. Security is very good. At Liberty Ridge, they are an excellent corporation.

March 07, 2015

By Jim103175850

The staff is very helpful and seemed to be caring in Liberty Ridge. Mom has a 1-bedroom, living room, bathroom, and partial kitchen. I had lunch there a couple of times, and the food seems good. They had bingo and cornhole, and they bring in country music or dancers. They had several inside the facility, they also go out to dinner, and they do other functions outside. You can get in -- there is a sign and a register operated clock -- but it seems pretty secure. They have assistants that make sure that the people get to it and make sure they are fed. They help them get dressed and bathe, but they don’t have a nurse on staff.

February 27, 2015

By Garnett1

Liberty Ridge was a lot more expensive, but it was more recently built, and it was very elegant. The dining room was more elegant. They had a resident chaplain -- a woman who was an ordained minister who lives in the home -- and I liked that. Also, they had a Sunday service every Sunday by the same group or church that sponsored it -- Pentecostal -- and that was fine with me. However, they didn't have many activities that I would want to take part in. I saw their menu, and they had an experienced chef.

July 31, 2014

We chose Liberty Ridge Senior Living Community because of the appropriateness of their activities and extra-curricular activities given my mother-in-law's interests. She is probably not your stereotypical woman. That being said, we had to find something that was a faith-based, non-profit type of situation. In her previous life, so to speak, she was always going to Bible studies, working, and gardening. So this place had Bible studies and a garden in which she could participate. We found some things that had to do with woodworking that she could do, too. Everything that I thought she would participate in, they had there. They did all the typical things that most people do, but there were just a couple of things that I thought would engage her more. This place actually offers three meals a day, which was another thing. She has always hated cooking and she really doesn't care about eating. So with the three meals a day, they come upstairs to knock on the door to make sure -- number one -- that she is OK and -- number two -- to see that she is nourished and that she isn't just eating junk food in her apartment. The staff was very forthcoming and if they did not know the answer, they would find out and come right back to us with it. They were very knowledgeable. It is not a large community and they knew their residents relatively well.

September 26, 2013

By Adrian2

Liberty Ridge was nice. It was a larger facility with different wings. The staff was very helpful. However, it was private pay only. But I would recommend it to others.

June 13, 2013

By Debbie25

My mom stayed in Liberty Ridge for 18 months and the place was excellent. It was a very nice facility. The service was great. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my mom. Residents there got to do a lot of activities and the food was delicious. It's a bit pricey though.

November 22, 2012

By T Moore

The facility is very well kept and has very good service to the elderly. I visit her quite often and i've never heard her complain about anything while she has been admitted in the facility. Its very lively and has a good set of activities to keep residents busy as well as good meals and care takers. The rooms are amazing and the scenery around the complex is breath taking. I'm more than comfortable with her staying there for as long as she's happy.

May 27, 2012

By mhopper

While the location is not ideal (and certainly does not appear as one might imagine based on their promotional materials) the service and quality of the staff is outstanding; they offer full meal service, health clinics, and the grounds have a wide array of recreations locations. My mother loves being able to attend to the small garden on her patio, and the aides are always happy to assist her. They have, in my opinion, done very well at looking after my mother and have gone out of their way to keep us updated on her condition whether by weekly phone calls, and their newsletters are helpful in keeping up with new services and events. We're always made to feel welcome when we visit and have not run into any obstacles to do so. We're encouraged to play an active part in the community. The monthly rates are a bit high for the area (over 2000 dollars), but I believe the service and the staff attentiveness more than make up for the price and my mother often talks about staff members as being her friends. While their included services are great, their optional services really make them shine; whether they're escorting my mother to meal services or giving her transportation around the area. I would highly recommend Liberty Ridge.

May 15, 2012

By laciesierraanderson

I've been a resident here for two years now. I really was not ready to move to an assisted living residence, but after my heart attack, I couldn't live by myself any longer. My daughters looked at several places and decided that Liberty Ridge was the place for their mom! I especially like that it's a small community and that the employees are caring and compassionate. I've already asked some of my friends to come and visit here and consider it when making their own decision about moving to an assisted living residence.

Photos of Liberty Ridge

• Features Extra: On Site Pastor

• Psychiatric Care

• State Licenses: 2011503401

About Liberty Ridge

Liberty Care is our special brand of state-certified assisted living. Our Liberty Care team provides ample amounts of individual attention to all residents. Care is tailored to fit specific needs and preferences of each resident, with the ability to adjust as their needs change. A convenient monthly fee allows you to budget with peace of mind. The Liberty Care team provides daily wellness checks for each resident. In addition, they monitor, remind and assist residents as needed with the following activities: dressing, grooming, meal and program reminders and bi-weekly bathing. Assistance with self-administration of medication is available for an additional fee.

Persons needing frequent incontinence care, hands-on assistance or specialized memory care may relocate to Liberty Ridge’s Special Care Neighborhood to receive appropriate care, and would be charged the prevailing fee for such care.

At Liberty Ridge, you will find a wonderful lifestyle filled with new friendships and new experiences. Liberty Ridge offers a variety of lifestyle options to suit your needs and desires, including independent living homes, assisted living apartments and a memory care neighborhood. Located on 30 rolling acres in the heart of Kentucky bluegrass country, Liberty Ridge is a place you’ll be proud to call home. We invite you to discover the difference Liberty Ridge can make in your life, or the life of someone you love.

Map of Liberty Ridge