Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

777 Church St., Lake Zurich, IL, 60047

Reviews of Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

steward October 29, 2015

I am grateful for the level of care my dad is receiving in the memory care unit. This past August, when My sister and I moved my dad into assisted living , it broke our hearts. But a week after my dad asked if he could stay . My dad is at home, he is happy, and he is safe. The staff makes me feel welcome every time I visit. Dad is proud of his room and he is at home. What more could a Son ask for?

Donna108759150 June 30, 2015

Our visit with Cedar Lake Assisted Living went well. The people there were very warm. They had a complete community. They had a beautiful dining room with nice tablecloths and glasses, and the people that served there were nice. They had a choice of meal, and if they don't like what was available, there was always something else. We did eat there, and it was good. They had a movie theater room and popcorn. The apartments were very nice. I just liked everything about it, and I would feel comfortable if my parents were there. If they couldn't come down for dinner time, there was a place called the bistro where they could have some stuff. They offered prime rib on Saturdays, and on Fridays, they could have up to two drinks and it could either be beer or wine. It was all included. They had a memory care unit, which was nice for my mom, and the nice part was that my dad could live there with her.

Diane93617650 September 13, 2014

We chose Cedar Lake because the size is a bit smaller and because of the number of caretakers that are there. It's a brand new building, and she was the first one to move in. They provide a lot of services, some of which are free of charge and some have a fee. The staff are super friendly, and they have a lot of staff. They are keeping her very happy. They have a full movie theatre, and they offer entertainment four or five times a week. They play a lot of games, like bingo, to keep the residents active. They are also doing some kinds of crafts. They also try to sing along with the musician that comes in. She is extremely comfortable, happy, and healthy there.

From Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

Cedar Lake Assisted Living offers assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring. Services include monthly health screenings and blood pressure checks, complete on-site physical rehabilitation and occupational and speech therapy and wellness programs including daily physical and social activities. Chef prepared meals are included with a restaurant-style menu and dining room. A theater for ongoing resident entertainment, cozy lounges, a full-service beauty salon, state-of-the art wellness center and scheduled transportation are some of the amenities residents enjoy.

Nestled in an attractive residential area in the Village of Lake Zurich, Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care is just 37 miles northwest of downtown Chicago.

Features of Cedar Lake Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, W/D in residence

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,655/month

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62