Elmcroft of Braeswood

2555 South Braeswood, Houston, TX, 77025

Reviews of Elmcroft of Braeswood

Eleece February 28, 2014

We have my dad at Elmcroft of Braeswood because it's very nice, it is low cost and it is close to me. My first impression of this place is that it was very nice. It was nicer than anything I had my dad in. The facility is a good fit for him. My dad is in a shared room. With regards to the staff's work ethic, they haven't done anything that I opposed of. They do take care of him there. On Veteran's Day, they made a big deal about him being a Veteran and it was very impressive. They also do all kinds of activities there. They take him fishing, they go to Wal-Mart, they go to different things around town, etc. They have lots of activities. They also have a guy that plays with a band that comes in on Friday nights. They can all sit and listen to him. It is just nice. They cook good food too. My dad likes the food. The dining room is beautiful. It is set up like a restaurant. They have a choice of foods and it is served restaurant style. It is very nice.

Rick15 December 31, 2013

I am a family member of two current residents. The quality of services rendered to my great uncle and aunt have been excellent. The caretakers treat my uncle and aunt as family with a level of care that puts me at ease. I take comfort in knowing that my folaks are in good hands.

Amy15 December 31, 2013

Wonderful assisted living facility! It's a small facility so residents and staff know each other. My parents have a 3-room apartment using the furniture from their home. 24 hour care is available and health is monitored well. My parents have not had to go to hospital since they moved to Elmcroft. It's a pleasant facility with lots of windows!

Caring7137 December 31, 2013

I write these comments as the husband of my wife, a resident of Elmcroft. On my daily visits, I consider Elmcroft well administered and compassionate in its service. The staff provides services in a timely and compassionate manner. I am well pleased and I state this as a former case worker and supervisor who has visited many care facilities.

Laura24 December 31, 2013

The services are great specially the care to the residents. The place is clean and lot of things to do. A lot of friendships and laughters. The whole group of employees that belong to the staff are really good.

From Elmcroft of Braeswood

Residents of Elmcroft of Braeswood are proud of the independence they maintain and enjoy the security of 24-hour personalized assistance. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks such as dressing, bathing and medication monitoring, they are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. They enjoy the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we are always there to provide support should they need it.

Elmcroft of Braeswood is located in Southwest Houston. We offer a combination of daily living, customized service plans, and Our Vitality Club life enhancement program. Our customized service plans ensures that we are prepared to meet the needs of each resident and focuses on keeping our residents as independent as long as possible. Each assessment takes into account the physical, social and cognitive needs of each individual and allows the community team to develop a customized service plan for each resident. Our Vitality Club life enhancement program helps residents to meet their basic needs in several key areas. A unique wellness profile and individualized program of daily activities is created for each resident. Our staff encourages and supports healthy living, while honoring and respecting every individual. Every day our residents enjoy a unique dining experience where original culinary creations, along with traditional dishes, provide a variety of meal options, and the social setting makes dining an event. Elmcroft of Braeswood is a ergonomically designed community which houses a variety of apartment floor plans to accommodate the personal needs and habits of both our frail and our more active residents.

Features of Elmcroft of Braeswood

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: 65

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 030414