Hickory Park

3933 Prairie Hill Lane, Greenfield, WI, 53228

Reviews of Hickory Park

anonymous115746350 December 01, 2015

The people were very nice at Hickory Park. They were helpful, and they answered all our questions. The dining area was nice, with a nice layout. I saw one room, and it was nice.

Julie115080050 October 30, 2015

Hickory Park looked like one of those country inn, suite hotels. They have an open staircase going upstairs. It was absolutely gorgeous, but it wasn’t the right fit. The staff was very friendly, and they had a big activity room.

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and our communities' appearance. We are sorry to hear that we were not the perfect fit, but appreciate you giving us time. If ever you want to come back to visit or give any other feedback, please feel free to call.

Fred32 August 14, 2015

I'm living in Hickory Park now, and it is an assisted living facility. It's three floors, and it's extremely noisy. It has changed in the years that I've been here. The staff has changed, and it's an unfortunate situation. It seems that they're more interested in selling their rooms. They're getting people in that really don't belong here. They're in here a short period of time. If the management decided that they caused too much problems, they had to look for some place else. It's quite a shame. In the last months, we have only four washing machines that the staff uses, and one of the washing machines has been broken for over two weeks. The staff does the laundry, and it puts them in a bind. I'm very dissatisfied. There are very few activities here especially for men other than maybe bingo and puzzles.

Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to learn that you did not have a better experience while residing at Hickory Park. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality services and care for our residents. If you could please contact me directly to share more information on how we could improve some of our services and offerings going forward I would appreciate it. Please contact Noel Pakulski, Executive Director, at 414-327-4571 or email npakulski@seniorlifestyle.com. Thank you!

Anonymous111383150 July 29, 2015

Hickory Park was very nice. The people were friendly. It was clean. It seemed very well organized.

Caring102478950 February 16, 2015

Hickory Park was very nice and clean, and everything up to date. The staff were very informative. They gave us a pretty good tour and called me back at least twice to see if I was interested.

Susan102742250 December 09, 2014

We like Hickory Park, and my parents have been there since this summer, but my mother passed away last week. They are wonderful as far as the nursing staff helping to take care of my mother and working with the hospice team. It is very nice. They are doing very well now taking care of my dad, checking in on him and making sure that he is doing OK. My dad is living there by himself now. I don't know how long he will be there because it is very hard for him to live in the apartment that he and my mom shared. However, we are very happy with the place. They have wonderful meals there, and my mother's laundry is done because she is the person considered assisted. People check in on them all hours of the day and night, and if they decide not to go down for a meal, someone always knocks on the door to make sure they are OK and see if they need anything. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about them.

Ruchell22 October 15, 2013

I couldn't be more pleased with Hickory Park. I could instantly sense the phenomenal atmosphere when I visited. The staff and residents made me feel at home. I have never been in a community that cares as much for their residents as they do. What a great community, I don't think there is a community like it around! Thank you again!

From Hickory Park

Senior assisted living at Hickory Park offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Hickory Park, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Greenfield has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Hickory Park, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Hickory Park is a senior living community in Greenfield, Wisconsin that provides independent living and assisted living services to senior citizens. With a convenient location outside of Milwaukee, Hickory Park retirement community offers independent living and assisted living to suit your unique needs. Designed for those who want companionship and amenities in a stimulating environment with a hospitality-centered staff, Hickory Park senior living in Greenfield complements the best of Living Life. Join us at Hickory Park where your next adventure is just around the corner. The options are endless at Hickory Park. Relax. It's time to Live Life to its fullest... at Hickory Park .

Features of Hickory Park

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCAC

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Hickory Park