Porter Hills Presbyterian Village

3600 East Fulton Street, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546

Reviews of Porter Hills Presbyterian Village

Bj2 June 29, 2012

I believe that this is very nice and run very well. The people at the facility seem very nice and gracious. My great uncle moved in here recently and he seems very pleased with it. He says that there are lots of activities and ice cream socials. My great uncle says that his electric bill is very reasonable and that the food isn't too bad. When I visited him here he talked about heated underground parking and woodworking facilities but I did not see these. The rest of the establishment seemed very nice though very quiet. The facility had a dining room and a library among other areas. My great uncle seemed to be making friends easily but he still enjoyed going out (still driving at 92). Overall, I believe the facility is nice and a good value though I do not have that much experience with other facilities to compare it to.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Porter Hills Presbyterian Village

Porter Hills Presbyterian Village is an assisted living facility in Grand Rapids, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Porter Hills Presbyterian Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Porter Hills Presbyterian Village